Twilight Zone Bobble Heads by Bif Bang Pow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy a prop replica of the Seer in a heartbeat. Someone should do Talky Tina as well -- equipped with voice chip.

One of my favorite collectibles is the Talking Krusty Doll from The Simpsons. Tina seems like a no-brainer.

Heh, with GoHero putting mp3 players in their figures, I think we've found the solution... Bring on Talky Tina!

Talky Tina and the Seer would be "must have" items if they were made... I could see a lot of great prop replicas coming out of the TZ license.

Wow, those a great choices, I expected stupid bobbles of people, but these are clever.

I'm confused. I thought they weren't shipping until October. Did you order through EE, or somewhere else?

Sorry for the late reply Robo. Yes I ordered mine thru EE, awaiting arrival of my replacement.

Talky Tina and the Seer would be "must have" items if they were made... I could see a lot of great prop replicas coming out of the TZ license.

The Cliff Robertson ventriloquist dummy would be pricey but a very creepy collectible.

Well large SIGH. I had to send mine back because he was damaged and now will not get my replacement until October as they sold out of their first shipment already. Let me express again ...

SIGH

After reading Michael's review and that his Mystic Seer was broken too, I have to wonder if they didn't sell out the first wave but just a huge percentage were broken because of the poor packaging and construction.

I hope this doesn't indicate how the rest of the line will play out.

Complaining over :(

Back