Twilight Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ktjn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not much of a fan, but the series (books) is pretty popular. Plus the upcoming movie seems like it will do very well, based upon near everyone on eBay buying up all the SDCC promo items for it. Just a heads up for you guys/gals at SS to be on the look out.

YES PLEASE!!!! All the twilight merchandise is selling out! the Neca 7" Edward does not do him justice and you guys would make a killing on pre-sales alone!
Please make me an Edward.....

I would love a set of the Cullen family. Maybe with rooted hair? I think it can be done. I would love to mix the bodies of the sideshow figures with the beauty of Tonner. Can we do that?

Heath said that there are quite a few Twilight fans over at SSC but at least at Spooktacular there were no immediate plans to make anything Twilight related.

While I'm not a huge twilight fan, I do think ssc doing the twilight line would be great for them, and would definately bring in a new onslaught of collectors, maybe someone that normally wouldn't collect statues might see what all sideshow has and become interested in a whole new world of things, at least that's how it happened for me! : ) thanks ssc for the Buffy lines.

Back