Statue Tweeterhead Super Powers Superman statue 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not so sure that's a feasible solution.

How about we see what TH has planned. They already said they are aware of the issue in some of the statues, they asked for everyone with a issue to email them, and they will fix it for the customers, like they have in the past.

You're not sure It's a feasible solution. How wrong you were! Thank you, Tweeterhead, for making it all right for us collectors. I suggested that you take them all back and start from scratch and you most certainly heard me. I appreciate what you did and you honor this hobby.

You're not sure It's a feasible solution. How wrong you were! Thank you, Tweeterhead, for making it all right for us collectors. I suggested that you take them all back and start from scratch and you most certainly heard me. I appreciate what you did and you honor this hobby.

For most companies it wouldn’t be the least bit feasible to approve a total recall. I wouldn’t be surprised if they take a loss on this piece, especially if the factory doesn’t take any responsibility for the issues encountered.

Exactly, is why we don't see this happen a lot because someone has to take the loss

But I was right about waiting to see what TH has planned, and that they will take care of us, soooo.... guess it's a wash then. :)

Did the reissues ever come out? I see it is sold out on Sideshow, but BBTS is still taking pre-orders.

Did the reissues ever come out? I see it is sold out on Sideshow, but BBTS is still taking pre-orders.

I've seen some who posted the regular edition reissues so they must have come out a few months ago but I know all those who ordered the EX version are still waiting for their replacements...

Back