Statue Tweeterhead Super Powers Superman statue 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24232504_1632432840151883_9196112406334673587_n.jpg

Boss!

From Facebook:

"Full Gallery this coming Monday, Pre-Sale this coming Tuesday. December 12th!! This is by far one of the most beautiful pieces we’ve ever made!!!"

24775237_1638181366243697_4991535214274569520_n.jpg

Hey Guys,

Chad here...

There will be a "Heat Vision" exclusive for Superman. We'll be showing it on Monday. It will be a swap out head like our Wonder Woman torso. Thanks for all the comments about how great Superman Looks. I have to say it's one of my favorite pieces of the entire year!

Also, we're going to be announcing out reward program details on our fb page today! Please check it out!!! Time to give back to you guys who have supported us. The rewards will be retro back to Harley Quinn.

We're already working on the rest of the League and Martian Manhunter will debut in January (sculpted by Paul Harding) and Batman in February. Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and The Wonder Twins (they're part of the JLA right? HA!) will all be coming in 2018.

Excellent, thanks for clarifying.

Fantastic news about the rest of the league, I'm especially excited to see Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Flash!

This Supes with heat vision eyes is gonna be terrific. Looking forward to PO directly from the tweeterhead site just to get that exclusive. :)

I’ve never ordered from tweeterhead, is there a certain time they put up their POs? Want to be sure and get this exclusive.

I’ve never ordered from tweeterhead, is there a certain time they put up their POs? Want to be sure and get this exclusive.

It'll probably go up sometime this morning, but you'll have plenty of time to order the EX. As awesome as these statues are, none of them are selling out quickly.

Back