Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked with my distributor and he says colored eddie wont be in until Sept. :(

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Maybe the distributor i ordered from gets the ass end of the order priority?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The family so far... I had a nice custom name plate made up. It won't be here for a few weeks. I really hope they do cousin Lester & uncle Gilbert as originally planned. I will most likely separate them from the rest of the family but they would still be very cool to have.

image.jpeg

Very nice Moviemaniac. I think nevermore looks nice in the color version. I didn't plan on getting it but it was great that it got made. the television set is amazing.

Very nice Moviemaniac. I think nevermore looks nice in the color version. I didn't plan on getting it but it was great that it got made. the television set is amazing.

Yeah I was surprised how awesome the TV set is. I wasn't sure what to expect. I also order eddies bat from Tweeterhead.

I'm sticking to the main characters. I still haven't ordered Marilyn cause she's not the one I remembered.

You should order Marilyn just in case. Apparently people are having a hard time getting Eddie. Plus she comes with spots collar & a Herman Bust. Marilyn was originally supposed to come with 2 heads. I guess 1 was Beverley Owen & 1 was Pat Priest. I guess you remember the original Marilyn, Beverley Owen, but she was only in like a dozen episodes. Pat Priest was in 50 something. I don't know how you can't remember Pat Priest.

Back