Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope that Grandpa is sitting on his electric chair reading the paper and smoking a cigar with Igor the bat flying about...that and Marylin standing by the big Sofa would complete the Munster household living/family room...it would just kill if Tweeterhead made those 2 pieces IMHO

I got what I wanted for Grandpa from 6/22/15 :)

Yep so getting grandpa to go with Herman and Nevermore! I've been waiting and looks amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

mun1_zps0fd71aa1.jpg

What happened to Uncle Gilbert & Cousin Lester? And how about Marliyn's switch out heads?

Last edited:
My guess...sales

exactly...if they sold 300 or more instead of 113 bw eddie, marylin, lily and 86 for bw nevermore....woulda been done imho...do we know for certain that the line is dead after Grandpa?...hmm.....damn shame that sales were low....this line is perfect imho

and B&W Grandpa is ordered! :) Man I would love to build a television set display and put this statue set inside...would look dynamite

and B&W Grandpa is ordered! :) Man I would love to build a television set display and put this statue set inside...would look dynamite

That's an awesome idea, I was thinking about doing that with the Sideshow Silver Screen Universal Monsters, take apart an old B&W TV and replace the front with acrylic. It would look really amazing with the Munsters though.

Anyone know who still has Eddie for pre order? Missed out on the pre order from ssc, any other source recommendations would be appreciated.

Thx.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I ended up finding a pre order for a fair price off amazon for him so im good. Got lily and nevermore from a couple of shops from our friends down under. That makes a full set for me when all gets shipped woohoo! I got the colored versions.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I got Herman while back from Sideshow when they had some coupon on him for cheap and since then been teetering on whether to go for the entire line or not.

With the release of Grandpa and seeing how the group looks together I have decided to get them all. Popcultcha has good deal on Lily right now so ordered her then got Nevermore coming.

Hopefully as newer pieces ship more pictures will be posted on this thread.

Back