Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5186_zpsb01e60c2.jpg
[/URL]

Lily and Herman look great - black & white is definitely the way to go with these. Tweeterhead is putting out some outstanding statues with the best human likenesses out there IMO. I have their Elvira and it's amazing.

The B&W Lily is sold out too I think. Very Low ES of 113

yeh all sold..lucky i got it cheaper from a comic store on ebay than tweeterhead, think he still has a 2 b/w's left.

Just ordered the Herman Munster Maquette through Sideshow. Used some Reward Points and with Free Shipping! Was well worth it! I hopefully will receive him on Thursday or October 31st. That would be awesome! I will pick up Lily soon. Probably will be a Birthday gift to myself. Very excited to see him in hands!

Nevermore went up for order on Sideshow for $224.99. Placed my order! Herman will be in Friday and I'll be ordering Lily very soon once I stack up some points.

That was a great deal for Herman. I never in my wildest dreams thought that someone one day would make the Clock with Raven and Spot... Never... Who woulda thought it possible

That was a great deal for Herman. I never in my wildest dreams thought that someone one day would make the Clock with Raven and Spot... Never... Who woulda thought it possible

I agree! Great deal! I got him for $162 shipped to my doorstep. He arrives on Halloween! Pretty cool. I'm stacking up some points for Lily now. Making Nevermore is just too cool. It's going to be a sweet piece next to Herman and Lily. Adding spot into the piece was a great idea. Now release Eddie and Grandpa!

Received Herman in today and what a beauty! One of the best Statues I have ever own. Scale is great, Sculpt is phenomenal! Trevor Grove is a master for sure and the paint is just perfect. Nothing but perfection here. Some pictures I took quickly for tonight. I hope you all had a great Halloween. So far I am! Lily is next to get! Tweeterhead is getting my business now! :rock

Ryan

2hz1o9g.jpg

or88li.jpg

29bh83b.jpg

x6jvw6.jpg

25sna5k.jpg

6sugcl.jpg

de4nsy.jpg

Here's some more photos of Herman. Truly an awesome piece! Very much loving him. Still stunned by the amount of detail on him. I can't wait to get Lily next! :rock

Ryan

izrfxk.jpg

ab1kyc.jpg

33ng96w.jpg

20gl2xz.jpg

r085fl.jpg

2djo287.jpg

3499d77.jpg

243q343.jpg

5wjx9y.jpg

wwg5l3.jpg

Alright a couple more photos I took of Herman. He's just a great piece to photograph! I think this is the best pair of photos so far. My photography skills have gotten better drastically. I hope to pick up Lily very very soon. :)

Ryan

o91zpj.jpg

mvotoj.jpg

2625f7b.jpg

3442hk2.jpg

16bg22h.jpg

14d3sj5.jpg

dh4u52.jpg

2rome0i.jpg

29yddi.jpg

vdltvo.jpg

2hp4rk7.jpg

16jqzys.jpg

1jxf1g.jpg

A Trevor Grove sculpt is as close to perfection as one could get. He's up there as one of the top Sculptors hands down

Tweeterhead had the perfect Sculpts as well as having among the best paint apps from a factory... That's all we as collectors want

Back