Tweeterhead Munsters line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herman Munster came out GREAT! I am having a hard time deciding whether to get the B&W or the color version. :(

I think I prefer the color version since that is how they looked in person, regardless of how they appeared on the B&W televisions of the day but they both look so good.

Herman Munster came out GREAT! I am having a hard time deciding whether to get the B&W or the color version. :(

I think I prefer the color version since that is how they looked in person, regardless of how they appeared on the B&W televisions of the day but they both look so good.

Of the day? I had a B&W tv till 1982. And didn't even know they were filmed in B&W till I saw that they stayed B&W even on my color tv

I was never a big Munsters fan, but I'd kill for Addams Family statues. Kill, I says. :lol

With the Elvira piece, now The Munsters, and 60's Batman coming up, Tweeterhead certainly looks like a company worth keeping a lazy eye on.

This.

I understand why people like the Silver Screen stuff, but to me, I want the version that was walking around the set.

Ordered Herman from SS. Have an Elvira under the tree. Really excited to see what Tweeterhead does next. They seem to be run very well, and the founder/owner/ Chad Colebank actually responds/solicits feedback.

Very excited about the Munsters line, and agree Addams family next to them would be squeel inducing.

I'm getting the full set of colours. I already have all the B&W Tiki version.

Really like this line I'm getting Elvira and all the Munsters and really hope the Adams family is the next license to be announced very impressed tweeterhead keep up the great work

These look spectacular. As does their Catwoman; I shudder to think of the possibilities with the '66 Batman line of stuff; particularly if they fit in well with the Hot Toys/fill in the gaps.:lol

After Lily we just need Grandpa and I think the line is basically completed.

With their respective sizes, I'd say they could probably make Eddie and Marilyn a singe release (maybe him grinning with his Wolf-Man Doll while Matilyn has her hand on his shoulder).

Seems I need to get into this line... not sure which version I should take... coloured or B&W...

Is there an ES on the coloured too?

B&W No. 7 of 313 arrived this afternoon via UPS. I didn't receive a tracking number and saw others on the statue forum saying that they didn't get one either before theirs were delivered. The statue is spot on. From the sculpt, the pose, and the paint...this thing looks amazing. This was my first purchase from Tweeterhead and I couldn't be happier...with the exception of the finger that sticks up. It was broke off when I opened the box, but it was a clean break and after using some Zap a Gap on it, you can't see the seam unless you are really up close to it. I'm guessing that the styrofoam needs to be cut just a little more so that the finger will not rub and risk the chance of breaking. I went back and forth about contacting Tweeterhead about it, but I know I will not get such a low number if I get a replacement and also as I said, it was a clean break and not something that sticks out. I will definitely be completing this line with the B&W versions as they are released and I hope that my pictures will help anyone that is on the fence about purchasing.

DSC03146_zps43ee09ff.jpg

DSC03159_zps04aa185d.jpg

DSC03156_zpsc0edd958.jpg

DSC03153_zpsbd8239e1.jpg

DSC03151_zpsd0f187be.jpg

DSC03148_zps05b958ec.jpg

holy sheet thats nice...getting mine this week i hope

Yeah, definitely loving this piece...can't wait to get the others ordered. I just noticed a few minutes ago that I had a message from Chad from Tweeterhead, but the message had went to my Spam mail. He said that he meant to send out the message on Friday, but told me that I should be receiving the statue today and that he was having issues with UPS not sending out tracking numbers. He also asked if I was interested in future pieces in the B&W series so I can get matching numbers...so be sure to check your spam mail incase you didn't happen to see one in your inbox.

Back