Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to pass on this, Hot Toys' Batman and Robin as well as a new laptop has hit me pretty hard, just bad timing right now. I'm hoping someone does a Batgirl in the future...

Was pretty interested until I saw the shipping to UK was 100. Add customs charges and this would be around 430 dollars total which is way too much for 1/6 scale. IMO. Oh well! Hopefully some regulars will make it to Europe for a more reasonable cost.

Was pretty interested until I saw the shipping to UK was 100. Add customs charges and this would be around 430 dollars total which is way too much for 1/6 scale. IMO. Oh well! Hopefully some regulars will make it to Europe for a more reasonable cost.

I just ordered the ex despite the shipping cost (which I agree is excessive) to the UK. BUT emerald, Julie's signature and hopefully a low ES despite the TBD at present made me jump. Dont think your going to avoid custom charges completely (which are always factored in by European sellers especially if the piece is popular) but shipping may be way less for the reg via SS website tomorrow...Just a thought (plus you will get points...I did think about it)

Anyway a certain hot toy is waiting lol

Indeed.....and perversely the statue appears not to be at 1/6 lol. I suspect SS would ship at a much cheaper rate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as I like the emerald and the COA with Julie's signature is a great bonus, paying upfront for a PO is why I am sticking with a Reg. Already have Harley shipping tomorrow, Superman in two weeks and an ebay buy I have been after for awhile. Throwing paid in full PO's into that mix would wreck me atm.

Man, this is one of the best Catwoman collectibles I've ever seen.

Had to pass on this, Hot Toys' Batman and Robin as well as a new laptop has hit me pretty hard, just bad timing right now. I'm hoping someone does a Batgirl in the future...

According to the Tweeterhead press release from this past December, there will be a Batgirl to go with this Catwoman and the upcoming Batman and Robin. Thankfully, Trevor Grove will be sculpting the whole set.

Here is the press release:
https://tweeterhead.com/2013/12/20/a-purrfect-team/

According to the Tweeterhead press release from this past December, there will be a Batgirl to go with this Catwoman and the upcoming Batman and Robin. Thankfully, Trevor Grove will be sculpting the whole set.

Here is the press release:
https://tweeterhead.com/2013/12/20/a-purrfect-team/

That's awesome news, would be even better if they also announce a Joker and Penguin :)

Very tempting even though I'm not really into statues. I think I'm just going to wait and see if Hot Toys announces more classic Batman figures though as I feel like I'd be happier with a figure.

Very tempting even though I'm not really into statues. I think I'm just going to wait and see if Hot Toys announces more classic Batman figures though as I feel like I'd be happier with a figure.

Trying to decide this also, most of my Batman is HT as PFs are severely lacking. Getting the 66 car for sure, but these statues may pair better than the figs with the car.

Beautiful piece. I'll pick it up in Europe though, I'm sick of being utterly SCREWED for US postal costs and import duties.

LOL. I am in the same situation as you are. I just received Batman and Robin, and I just bought my first laptop. Although I still may get this, and I have the light armor Thor and the whole Winter Soldeir line on preorder, and the EFX Cap shield, and the BD T1.
Not sure if to get the exclusive or regular. The regular is at a discount at retailers and reward points.

No slightly worrying/tricks inherited from SS. However I can't imagine that Julie has agreed to sign countless certificates lol. They also have described it as ultra limited so they will have to be careful re mis-selling if they go for milking it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back