Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No slightly worrying/tricks inherited from SS. However I can't imagine that Julie has agreed to sign countless certificates lol. They also have described it as ultra limited so they will have to be careful re mis-selling if they go for milking it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean regular version from SSC?

After reading Michael Crawford's review of the Tweeterhead Elvira 1/6 statue I'm hoping that Julie's final product would get better paintjobs. The sculpts are great and deserve very good paint apps.

Man, this is one of the best Catwoman collectibles I've ever seen.
Absolutely - agreed. :duff

Thing is, I'd prefer a figure - not being into statues personally, but this is such a nice piece. I'm definitely thinking about getting this.

Also - I'm not so sure that someone like EVEN HT, could make something as streamlined, form fitting & puuurrrfect :)lol) like the way Trevor Grove has captured Julie Newmar's impeccable body.. & the hair. HT would more than likely be going the rooted dolly hair route.

..& I hates da dolly hair. :lol

Last edited:
Overall this looks very impressive. However, IMO the face seems just a bit off to me. Everything else, like her body curves,
look really impressive. It just does not have the dead-on (no pun intended) look of Herman Munster. His face is crazy accurate.
Lilly I think also has a more accurate face. I got the B&W version of Herman, very happy with it. I'm on the fence with this one.
I'm not really into statues either, Very tempted though.

It's pretty close to perfect for a statue though and I will be well pleased if the QC comes through. I concede that Herman and Lily are spot on however.

This might be my first statue, love how it might fit in my 1/6 fig collection. Amazing texture on the suit from the looks of it and that prop is about as iconic as it gets. Fantastic! :horror :horror :horror

IMO this makes the CW PF look.... bad.

I would looooooooooooooooooove to see this sculptor's take on Harley Q. Yes I would.

I wouldn't go that far as 1/4 scale does add a few points in its favour IMO, and I still want that comic version, but this sculpt is classy.

Also - I'm not so sure that someone like EVEN HT, could make something as streamlined, form fitting & puuurrrfect :)lol) like the way Trevor Grove has captured Julie Newmar's impeccable body.. & the hair. HT would more than likely be going the rooted dolly hair route.

..& I hates da dolly hair. :lol

This is why, even if HT announces a 1/6 Newmar Catwoman right now, I would still opt for this statue. And I'm not into statues as much as I am into 1/6 figures. The portrait might be just as good, the paint perhaps better, but I doubt that HT could equal the proportion and overall silhouette of Newmar's body in her catsuit the way TG sculpted it perfectly. At best it would have the same silhouette as their Anne Hathaway Selina Kyle. Also, the pose TG and Tweeterhead chose for this statue is perfect, IMO.

Seems like there is a lot of positive buzz around this. Not my scale or time period but I love the depiction. Very tempted. I am very into 1/4 PF's and agree that this seems to cast a shadow over the current Catwoman on PO

And I'm not into statues as much as I am into 1/6 figures. The portrait might be just as good, the paint perhaps better, but I doubt that HT could equal the proportion and overall silhouette of Newmar's body in her catsuit the way TG sculpted it perfectly. At best it would have the same silhouette as their Anne Hathaway Selina Kyle. Also, the pose TG and Tweeterhead chose for this statue is perfect, IMO.
Yep - what I said. :lol

I keep looking at this figure trying to decide whether to buy. Overall it is very nice. The body sculpt seems spot on. I like the pose but the face sculpt is off. Off just enough where I keep turning my head when looking. Is it the lips, the jaw, is it a tad too wide? Can't put my finger on it but it is off. It's nice, it's good, but it's not spot on Julie Newmar. It just falls short of the facial accuracy of Herman. And since I'm really not into statue (static) figures, it makes my decision difficult. I bought Herman because I was so impressed with the face sculpt, just perfect. Maybe I'm just being too critical. Maybe I should be taking it more in total, consider the potential value of it. I know if I do buy this I would opt for the limited version, so time is probably of the essence.

I want to order the exclusive from tweeterhead but the full pay up front and shipping cost is crazy. $52 for UPS express saver shipping! Damn the only cheaper option is ground and I hate ups ground. I'll end up with a broken statue in transit. What gives. Lol $90 for USPS and 100 for ups air to the state of Washington.

I wish they would let me use my busines contract with fed ex. I could arrange the pickup myself and get 2 day shipping for $18.50 with my business rate, overnight would cost me 45! WTH Talk about bending you over. Mark up should be in the product not in shipping.

Hell I would be willing to pay upfront, but I don't want to be raped on shipping. Maybe I got glitch or did all you guys get quoted crazy shipping rates???? If so did you chose the horrid ground option???

I want to order the exclusive from tweeterhead but the full pay up front and shipping cost is crazy. $52 for UPS express saver shipping! Damn the only cheaper option is ground and I hate ups ground. I'll end up with a broken statue in transit. What gives. Lol $90 for USPS and 100 for ups air to the state of Washington.

I wish they would let me use my busines contract with fed ex. I could arrange the pickup myself and get 2 day shipping for $18.50 with my business rate, overnight would cost me 45! WTH Talk about bending you over. Mark up should be in the product not in shipping.

Hell I would be willing to pay upfront, but I don't want to be raped on shipping. Maybe I got glitch or did all you guys get quoted crazy shipping rates???? If so did you chose the horrid ground option???

They only hit me $16 for shipping UPS Ground. But then got hit $25 for CA Tax :( So I'm guessing their a California company... probably why my shipping is so low

Jeez...now I dont feel so bad with the $100 to the UK...at least its across an ocean for that price!

I keep looking at this figure trying to decide whether to buy. Overall it is very nice. The body sculpt seems spot on. I like the pose but the face sculpt is off. Off just enough where I keep turning my head when looking. Is it the lips, the jaw, is it a tad too wide? Can't put my finger on it but it is off. It's nice, it's good, but it's not spot on Julie Newmar. It just falls short of the facial accuracy of Herman. And since I'm really not into statue (static) figures, it makes my decision difficult. I bought Herman because I was so impressed with the face sculpt, just perfect. Maybe I'm just being too critical. Maybe I should be taking it more in total, consider the potential value of it. I know if I do buy this I would opt for the limited version, so time is probably of the essence.

Personally think you might find an HT is more facially accurate but the body may be a generic female one and not like Julie's. Also the pose on this and therefore the whole is perfect and very hard to replicate convincingly with a figure (I have tried and failed to do relaxed poses like this with selina kyle HT..)

Personally think you might find an HT is more facially accurate but the body may be a generic female one and not like Julie's. Also the pose on this and therefore the whole is perfect and very hard to replicate convincingly with a figure (I have tried and failed to do relaxed poses like this with selina kyle HT..)

I agree. The body and pose on this are really nice, probably could not be done any better. But JN had/has a beautiful and I think unique face. I wish it had been captured better. I also agree on a HT figure. No way it could duplicate the body on this. The face, probably would be more accurate. No guarantees though. I'm close to pulling the trigger on this. Thanks for your input.

Back