Statue Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman by Trevor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10301127_707395592655617_3055346600071656410_n.jpg

:monkey5:whip:exactly:

very tempted to get this... i enjoyed watching re-runs of the show when I was a kid.

That, and the fact that Newmar was on the bounce before much plastic surgery was around. Those curves, that 12" waist, that face.... all natural. How many "Actresses" can say that today?

Genuflect in the general direction of Los Angeles, if that be where Newmar resides now.

This has a Aug 2014 release date. Why is it that Hot Toys figures take a year to release and this takes mere months?

That, and the fact that Newmar was on the bounce before much plastic surgery was around. Those curves, that 12" waist, that face.... all natural. How many "Actresses" can say that today?

:goodpost: Couldn't agree with you more. She is a natural beauty.

This has a Aug 2014 release date. Why is it that Hot Toys figures take a year to release and this takes mere months?

Hot Toys has a lot more licenses than Tweeterhead with a much bigger edition size for their characters. I would think this is the reason they take a little longer to get released.

it may have to do with the fact that HT has to actually make and fit clothes for their figures, and then they have to have all those teensy clothes put ON the figures. All that has to be really time consuming. Imagine having to dress a run of 20,000 Lokis for instance! He had a REALLY complicated costume.

Something like this, you cast the oh, maybe ten parts, glue 'em together, paint and DONE.

That's messed up that they charge Full Payment up front.
I don't know of any other company that charges Full Payment up front.
What if their shipment runs months late as most companies do? People are gonna be Really pissed!
Plus if you're paying up front Months before the item ships, you'd have no protection from Paypal or the credit card companies?
What is their return policy or cancellation policy? These are all things you'd need to know before putting up money months in advance.
Just seems like a really bad idea.

That's messed up that they charge Full Payment up front.
I don't know of any other company that charges Full Payment up front.
What if their shipment runs months late as most companies do? People are gonna be Really pissed!
Plus if you're paying up front Months before the item ships, you'd have no protection from Paypal or the credit card companies?
What is their return policy or cancellation policy? These are all things you'd need to know before putting up money months in advance.
Just seems like a really bad idea.

Those are valid points, I tend to shy away form Full payments up front unless I really trust the company or they give me an incentive to do so, like a discount... That said, You do have the option of buying it through Sideshow, at least the regular version (no autograph).

From Bat-Blog https://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/2014/05/catwoman-day-limited-edition-julie.html

It seems the difference between the regular and the signed Emerald Edition is a mere $25, at least for you lucky guys in the US.

CATWOMAN DAY:

Over at the Tweetterhead website they recently announced that they will be coming out with a 2nd "Green Emerald" Special-Edition of their Classic 1966 BATMAN TV Series Catwoman Maquette Statue.

The "Regular Edition" will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, May 22nd from your favorite retailer. She will retail for $249.99. She includes a Beautiful Large Swarovski Crystal Clear Gem in her hand!

Now, the Tweeterhead Special “Emerald Edition” (shown up above) will be available for Pre-Order on Wednesday, May 21. This Maquette Statue will be on sale for a short period of time to determine the Edition size. The “Emerald Edition” will cost $274.99 and include the following:
Special Logo on a Hand Numbered Base showing the edition size
An Emerald Cubic Zirconia in Catwoman’s hand
Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by our favorite Catwoman, Miss Julie Newmar

Delivery expected August, 2014

Visit Tweeterhead on Wednesday, May 21 to pre-order your “Emerald Edition” Catwoman Maquette Statue.

From Bat-Blog https://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/2014/05/catwoman-day-limited-edition-julie.html

It seems the difference between the regular and the signed Emerald Edition is a mere $25, at least for you lucky guys in the US.

CATWOMAN DAY:

Over at the Tweetterhead website they recently announced that they will be coming out with a 2nd "Green Emerald" Special-Edition of their Classic 1966 BATMAN TV Series Catwoman Maquette Statue.

The "Regular Edition" will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, May 22nd from your favorite retailer. She will retail for $249.99. She includes a Beautiful Large Swarovski Crystal Clear Gem in her hand!

Now, the Tweeterhead Special “Emerald Edition” (shown up above) will be available for Pre-Order on Wednesday, May 21. This Maquette Statue will be on sale for a short period of time to determine the Edition size. The “Emerald Edition” will cost $274.99 and include the following:
Special Logo on a Hand Numbered Base showing the edition size
An Emerald Cubic Zirconia in Catwoman’s hand
Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by our favorite Catwoman, Miss Julie Newmar

Delivery expected August, 2014

Visit Tweeterhead on Wednesday, May 21 to pre-order your “Emerald Edition” Catwoman Maquette Statue.

Would you know if the Emerald Cubic Zirconia is from Swarovski as well?

As great as it looks, I wish she were unmasked and had her more common hairstyle from the show. I really want one of these though.

How long is the "emerald edition" pre-sale period?

As great as it looks, I wish she were unmasked and had her more common hairstyle from the show. I really want one of these though.

How long is the "emerald edition" pre-sale period?

Until the 44 firing days are over..oh wait a minute that's for Danbury Mint porcelain Plates, my mistake

I just ordered this. Tweeterhead store seems to be getting hammered. Got ##0041TH - edition size TBD. I have had no interest in statues to date but ordered this and Faora DC in the same week...

I just ordered this. Tweeterhead store seems to be getting hammered. Got ##0041TH - edition size TBD. I have had no interest in statues to date but ordered this and Faora DC in the same week...

I love your Strangelove pic Stachel!!! I just placed my order and it says the same 0041th. It took me 2 hours to order it, wow poor Tweeterhead, their servers keep crashing!

I love your Strangelove pic Stachel!!!

Thank you. A 1/6 Strangelove figue w/ wheelchair would probably be my ultimate grail fantasy piece.

I thought 0041TH was the edition number but I guess its just a product code. Will be interesting to see what the "extremely limited" edition size turns out to me.

Yeah that was crazy. I was up at 6am to order this and was worried they sold out immediately or something. TH was updating folks on Facebook though, they did a good job keeping everyone informed.

Ordered the exclusive, too. I didn't think I would, since it'll be much more expensive for me, but after comparing both versions I ended up liking the contrast of the emerald green better.

Thank you. A 1/6 Strangelove figue w/ wheelchair would probably be my ultimate grail fantasy piece.

I thought 0041TH was the edition number but I guess its just a product code. Will be interesting to see what the "extremely limited" edition size turns out to me.

I would love a Strangelove figure!! :clap That would be so awesome!!

Yeah that was crazy. I was up at 6am to order this and was worried they sold out immediately or something. TH was updating folks on Facebook though, they did a good job keeping everyone informed.

So you're the one who made it crash at 6:05am :wink1: They did do a good job on updating through Facebook, thanks Tweeterhead!

Ordered the exclusive, too. I didn't think I would, since it'll be much more expensive for me, but after comparing both versions I ended up liking the contrast of the emerald green better.

I like the contrast of the emerald as well. I think it looks nicer than the clear diamond.

Back