Tweeterhead - DC Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, how I wish I wouldn't have started collecting sideshow's DC PFs. I could've used all that space and money on these awesome looking DC tweeter pieces. At the very least I would've gone deep into the JL and Teen Titans lineups.

Damn, how I wish I wouldn't have started collecting sideshow's DC PFs. I could've used all that space and money on these awesome looking DC tweeter pieces. At the very least I would've gone deep into the JL and Teen Titans lineups.

Do what I’m doing. Sell the Sideshow PFs off as you run out of room to fund the Tweeterhead pieces. For everyone PF you sell it will probably give you enough to buy two Teeeterhead pieces, or more.

Tweeterhead knocking it out of the park. Not just with DC Super Powers, but also their other lines too, they all look amazing.

I want the Joker its the best statue of him ive seen, wanted to see if Batman turned out to be as great Im getting both now :yess:

I don't mind they're kind of copying SS Superman but I wish they would of made the base more crystal like instead of the same blue color SS used...

BTW, more pics ...

1560_C8_F5_D1_B7_4_AC4_A3_D0_974_B52_EDCCF9.jpg

Tweeterhead_Starfire.jpg

Tweeterhead_Starfire2.jpg

Is it just the angle or perspective, or does Batman look really bulky compared to Superman?

Back