Tweeterhead - DC Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 2.19.38 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 2.19.53 PM.jpg

One of the nice things about the original Sideshow trinity is that Wonder Woman, because she's on a taller base, stands shoulder to shoulder with Bats and Supes. I'm not sure about her diminished stature here.

One of the nice things about the original Sideshow trinity is that Wonder Woman, because she's on a taller base, stands shoulder to shoulder with Bats and Supes. I'm not sure about her diminished stature here.

It’s probably over-exaggerated by the angle. But, I agree with you. I would have liked it better if her statue was similar in height.

They said that they are going to make different heights for them. I like it because you can place them closer together and have layers so they look more like a group then an even line-up. I can see why some people wouldn't want that though.

I'm a big proponent of the "less is more" philosophy, so I don't generally like large groups of figures anyway.

If I were posing three or more though, I would definitely NOT want them to be all the same height. They should be staggered for visual interest- like arranging flowers.

Of course, you can always use risers- but that also applies to anyone who wants all their figures to share a similar eye level.

Did I read somewhere the that first Batman to release which is the Blue/Grey will have a swap out chest emblem option so it be either the classic oval with the yellow and black OR it can be just the black bat symbol? I have looked everywhere and can no longer find the info.

Yep they should be on different levels to create visual interest. It also puts wonder woman at the front so she doesn't have diminished anything

Did I read somewhere the that first Batman to release which is the Blue/Grey will have a swap out chest emblem option so it be either the classic oval with the yellow and black OR it can be just the black bat symbol? I have looked everywhere and can no longer find the info.

They said it would come with a swap out chest on their Facebook stream on Friday.

I just got my first Tweeterhead piece. Picked up the exclusive Harley Quinn. OMG, its a awesome piece, Trying to resist the urge to get the whole line, I just don't have the room, but if they are all this level or close to it, I wont resist.

Unrelated, I tracked down a Lily from The Munsters, had to pay a hefty markup, but going to be so worth it for my yearly Halloween display.

Tweeterhead just became my new favorite statue company.

Preordered Catwoman through Sideshow. I tried using the main Tweeterhead site but my account would not take. I've had that issue before, to their credit, the staff wanted to help the last time this happened, but this is just easier for me.

I was trying to avoid getting into their Super Powers line but that Green Lantern looks like it is a must have for me.
Can't wait for the full reveal. I am guessing a lantern holding hand will be part of the exclusive.

Looks like Tweeterhead is challenging XM a bit with that base :)

I like it... this will be a must buy for me...

Looks like Tweeterhead is challenging XM a bit with that base :)

I like it... this will be a must buy for me...

I like Tweeterhead GL more than XM. Better price, better pose, simple base that allows more focus on the character. GL was never in my list to buy but now that’s going to change lol

I like Tweeterhead GL more than XM. Better price, better pose, simple base that allows more focus on the character. GL was never in my list to buy but now that’s going to change lol

I need to see the final product with XM's but yeah the TH should be about $100 less I imagine.... I'll probably get both though....

I need to see the final product with XM's but yeah the TH should be about $100 less I imagine.... I'll probably get both though....

From what I heard the difference will probably end up $150-200. I don’t think I will be willing to pay that much for 1/6th scale Green Lantern, whom is not my favorite character. I am glad I like this better than XM GL.

Back