Tweeterhead - DC Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really trying to avoid this line, even though they look incredible. Now with the classic Neal Adams Batman and this Starfire, a great looking Green Lantern for once...along with me already wanting the Wonder Woman...SIGH. Going to need a bigger boat.

Do it!! Edition sizes are pretty small too. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

Do it!! Edition sizes are pretty small too. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

I just pre-ordered WW and Donna Troy since I already have a WW statue theme going. I will get Batman, Starfire and GL when they are up. Robin will be for my Brother. One the fence about Catwoman for now.

I got to see the Starfire prototype this past weekend at DragonCon, and had a really nice talk with Jason Wires, whose company produced the proto... This piece is going to be amazing, but according to Jason the statue approval is stuck in administrative hell at the moment, and has been for a while now. Hopefully it will get the green light soon, because I can't wait to have this in my collection...

DC 79 sm.jpg

Wow! That is beautiful!

I'd buy that ...most definitely. Stupendous!

I got to see the Starfire prototype this past weekend at DragonCon, and had a really nice talk with Jason Wires, whose company produced the proto... This piece is going to be amazing, but according to Jason the statue approval is stuck in administrative hell at the moment, and has been for a while now. Hopefully it will get the green light soon, because I can't wait to have this in my collection...

View attachment 425425

This is so sexy. Ah luv it.

Here's a pic I took in San Diego of the whole statue...

Thanks for those videos. I was reading the comments you got on youtube and had to laugh when people call you critical often. You are simply repeating what goes on here with the reactions.

Thanks for those videos. I was reading the comments you got on youtube and had to laugh when people call you critical often. You are simply repeating what goes on here with the reactions.

Yeah, I learned pretty quick after starting the channel to expect comments of all types. The most surprising so far was the guy who said my voice and delivery is exactly like Donald Trump’s. My wife and son had a good laugh about that one.

Yeah, I learned pretty quick after starting the channel to expect comments of all types. The most surprising so far was the guy who said my voice and delivery is exactly like Donald Trump’s. My wife and son had a good laugh about that one.

I saw that one too and you don't sound anything like him. I don't know why people even have to politicize a comment section on showing upcoming statues LOL?

Say anonymous in your next video.

I got the hyenas coming in on Thursday. Was thinking it would look good in the detolf with hot toys suicide squad purple coat joker and harley.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I got the hyenas coming in on Thursday. Was thinking it would look good in the detolf with hot toys suicide squad purple coat joker and harley.

The TH figures are large for 1:6 scale. They will look ginormous and I think they are a bit cartoony for the Hot Toys.

The TH figures are large for 1:6 scale. They will look ginormous and I think they are a bit cartoony for the Hot Toys.
Well crap. I like them anyways. So won't be that upset if they don't look good together.

Back