Tweeterhead - DC Super Powers Collection - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with a turnaround of about 12 - 15 months from pre-order, and with the last Superpowers pre-order being on November 29, 2018, and the new pre-order will be this Thursday for Green Lantern, I really don't think the schedule and planning of upcoming statues is out of the ordinary for any company that wants to stay fresh. Why are you so grumpy?!

Just in the superpower line I'm still waiting for

Mxyzptlk
Two Batman's
Robin
Catwoman
Donna Troy
Starfire
Martian Manhunter
and the redo of Superman

Outside of that line I'm also waiting for 66' Penguin and TV Wonder Woman... Given how small Tweeterhead is as a company that's a lot of pre-orders.. I was asked to pay off Mxyzptlk back in November and here we are almost Feb now and still no statue...

My real complaint is just with statue companies in general, were starting to see 18-24 month release windows with some companies... It wouldn't be an issue if NRD's weren't involved but asking for money on a product you won't see for 18 months is really pushing it..

Anyways just my opinion as I keep seeing the hobby changing...

Mxyzptlk
Two Batman's
Robin
Catwoman
Donna Troy
Starfire
Martian Manhunter
and the redo of Superman

Outside of that line I'm also waiting for 66' Penguin and TV Wonder Woman... Given how small Tweeterhead is as a company that's a lot of pre-orders.. I was asked to pay off Mxyzptlk back in November and here we are almost Feb now and still no statue...

My real complaint is just with statue companies in general, were starting to see 18-24 month release windows with some companies... It wouldn't be an issue if NRD's weren't involved but asking for money on a product you won't see for 18 months is really pushing it..

Dan unfortunately most production factories don't really deal in IOU's so that's why the NRDs are necessary and most companies try to have to protection against people preordering and then changing their minds and cancelling. Since you've been collecting from Tweeterhead, you know that most, if not all, of their statues are pretty much made to order. Even adjusting their exclusive ESes to reflect that. We are all in the same boat with the volume of pre-orders because they are really trying to do a comprehensive line up of DC characters. A little patience is required here as the amount of statue making companies are all using the same factories to paint up their items.

I have a Juri statue preordered and paid fully to PCS from almost 2 1/2 years now. I'm still waiting for her.

I love my Wonder Woman so much, I'm jumping in to this line. I am planning on Donna Troy, blue Batman, Robin, probably Batgirl, Catwoman, Cheetah, Starfire. Excited to see Circe was confirmed, along with Raven. Plus, I need to go back and pick up Harley and Joker.

Mxyzptlk
Two Batman's
Robin
Catwoman
Donna Troy
Starfire
Martian Manhunter
and the redo of Superman

Hmm, but if a worry if you’ve been ask to pay the balance in November but still not received it. Not cool at all.

Yes, you'll get an email asking you to pay the balance. Apparently, they're rolling out a new website soon.

Ney Nick, you can login here: https://tweeterhead.com/my-account/ and pay your balance if you wish. Or you can wait till it's ready to ship and Debbie will reach out to you via email to finalize your balance.

Until the new website is up and running you can add the above link to your favs and login anytime.

Thank you both!

In the Chat video they mention these are in the works and planned
King T
Bookworm
DS
Booster
Blue B.
Krypto
Arrow
Zatanna
Mera
Red T

In the Chat video they mention these are in the works and planned
King T
Bookworm
DS
Booster
Blue B.
Krypto
Arrow
Zatanna
Mera
Red T

What I love about Zatanna on this list is that he mentioned the Perez version. He's already spoke of Flash and Atom. After Black Canary and Firestorm, we'll have a full Perez JLA satellite team.

c2a8bf49414343ea557886dee3dc3a64.jpg

Really disappointing. At least sideshow have a mitigation clause for delays.

Sideshow is a much larger company than the two person operation that is Tweeterhead. TH statues are pretty much tailored to the amount of orders they receive and they adjust edition sizes as such

Sideshow is a much larger company than the two person operation that is Tweeterhead. TH statues are pretty much tailored to the amount of orders they receive and they adjust edition sizes as such

It really drives me mad when people apologise for small companies’ poor customer service just because they are a small staff. If you don’t have enough staff to provide quality/adequate service, just don’t open a business or take on the work? TH have announced and launched countless orders in the past year - if they weren’t able to keep up maybe they could have simply not done so? I’m a small business owner myself and let me tell you, being a small staff is NEVER an excuse.

I have had to ask for updates on shipping which I’ve heard rumoured third hand on 3 occasions now. Massive delays and no reason, communication or notice.

Chad goes into the issues that account for delays in shipping in the last facebook video from 5/10.

I think it's about 30 minutes long, but it's well worth the watch to educate yourselves on what ALL companies have to deal with and what kinds of things factor into these delays. Also there is some sobering information about the cost of tariffs to come. I didn't realize companies were already eating an extra 10% off the top.
I have a feeling that's where the dramatic rises in SS's prices have mostly been coming from.

Don’t most companies (large and small) producing high end statues and collectibles have massive delays? I’ve just accepted it as part of this hobby. FWIW, my personal experiences with Tweeterhead have all been positive.

To confirm, I’m not particularly concerned about the delay but I am annoyed about having to ask for information after hearing it second hand. Ping out an email or put a little note on the website to explain why.

Back