Statue Tweeterhead DC Scarecrow maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive Edition comes with Fear Toxin canister
E6v_3ntXEAAJb_d

The Scarecrow Maquette measures roughly 20” x 15” x 13” when assembled, from base to the top of the Scythe, to the tips of the crows wings and things. This fully sculpted polyresin statue comes holding a vicious Scythe, creeping atop a section of Arkham engulfed in fear toxin.

E6v_4rIWQAcLpMf

E6v_5DoWYAsRl-2

E6v_4DlXoAIW9Q4

Both Editions of the Scarecrow Maquette will retail for $475 USD, and are ready for Pre-Order on Thursday, July 22nd, at 9am PDT. If you purchase through Tweeterhead and pay in full, you'll receive $25 off.

Artist Credits: Tom Jilesen (Design), Jon Rasmussen (Design), Andrew Huerta (Design), David Igo (Design), Amilcar Fong (Design & Sculpt), Ariel Mora Remis (Sculpt), Igor Catto (Sculpt), Eric O’Neill (Paint)

Always like Alex Ross’ Scarecrow look of a skull wrapped in burlap so the exclusive is tempting. The regular head is terrifying too. Much better than Sideshow’s PF.

Cleared out my rewards total and grabbed the exclusive. They were having a glitch earlier (seems like they have this glitch a lot) where only the regular version was eligible to be purchased with rewards for a while. Fortunately that and the extra $20 Sideshow is charging for that second hand and gas canister seemed to be preventing it from selling out. The glitch is now fixed. I recommend that anyone who wanted the exclusive and then used rewards on the regular instead when it first went up, which is what happened with me earlier, contact CS, and they'll fix it for you if it's still available.

Last edited:
I'm sad he's not 1/4 scale as I would have picked him up

The detail at 1/6 is incredible and you don't see him with a scythe much

Cleared out my rewards total and grabbed the exclusive. They were having a glitch earlier (seems like they have this glitch a lot) where only the regular version was eligible to be purchased with rewards for a while. Fortunately that and the extra $20 Sideshow is charging for that second hand and gas canister seemed to be preventing it from selling out. The glitch is now fixed. I recommend that anyone who wanted the exclusive and then used rewards on the regular instead when it first went up, which is what happened with me earlier, contact CS, and they'll fix it for you if it's still available.
why? i got the EX direct from tweeterhead for $450 with no tax and only $25 shipping. are you overseas?

My expectation was too high ....and so was the price. Had to say no to this one so I could say yes to more TH pieces later.

Got mine today from Sideshow. Well worth the wait! Even though I only ordered him recently, he sorely tempted me when he was first put up for preorder. He came out phenomenally. I just wish there was a bust or something to display the other head on. With the straw and rope pieces, they don’t lay down very well and can’t be stood up because of the overhang. Both heads are amazing and I’ll probably be swapping them out often because it’s really hard to choose one. Glad neither were exclusive so nobody missed out on one or the other. The fear toxin hand was a perfect exclusive. It adds a bit to the display but isn’t a crucial component to making the display work.

And after the Joker I was relieved he didn’t weigh a metric ton. I don’t know how anyone getting the 1/4 Joker has anything strong enough to hold that behemoth! Harley should just be another week or so before my final flex payment on her goes through and then the wait for Harvey really begins! Having gone from 0 to all in with Two-Face being revealed has been quite the whirlwind few months. Glad I didn’t miss out on anyone before they started going for crazy money on the secondary market. These are some of the best versions of these characters to date and many are going to be sad they missed out in the not too distant future!

Got mine today from Sideshow. Well worth the wait! Even though I only ordered him recently, he sorely tempted me when he was first put up for preorder. He came out phenomenally. I just wish there was a bust or something to display the other head on. With the straw and rope pieces, they don’t lay down very well and can’t be stood up because of the overhang. Both heads are amazing and I’ll probably be swapping them out often because it’s really hard to choose one. Glad neither were exclusive so nobody missed out on one or the other. The fear toxin hand was a perfect exclusive. It adds a bit to the display but isn’t a crucial component to making the display work.

And after the Joker I was relieved he didn’t weigh a metric ton. I don’t know how anyone getting the 1/4 Joker has anything strong enough to hold that behemoth! Harley should just be another week or so before my final flex payment on her goes through and then the wait for Harvey really begins! Having gone from 0 to all in with Two-Face being revealed has been quite the whirlwind few months. Glad I didn’t miss out on anyone before they started going for crazy money on the secondary market. These are some of the best versions of these characters to date and many are going to be sad they missed out in the not too distant future!

Looking forward to receiving it. Mine shipped today after I checked in on Sideshow and saw I could pay off the balance. Never received an email, which is odd, but excited for this one.

Back