Canadian orders for dc statues indefinitely delayed ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack00

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I ordered a few DC statues at my LCS a while ago and now that the statues are available to ship and they didn't received them yet I asked them what was going on. He told me that DC has halted every export of their products to Canada.
So I'm wondering, are they ever going to ship to canada again or should we start ordering from online retailers ?
What do you guys think ?

I believe this has to do with Diamond no longer being a distributor.

It has screwed mane dealers...not just in Canada. The batman b&w line is an example.

Not sure what will happen next...and I don't think anyone knows just yet.

Damn... Thing is they are still getting shipped in the USA. I'm worried that when canada will be able to order again they won't have any more in stock :/

probably better to order from the US if it is a "must have" with a relatively low edition size.

otherwise I would just wait for a deal in the aftermarket.

Damn... Thing is they are still getting shipped in the USA. I'm worried that when canada will be able to order again they won't have any more in stock :/

Depends on the company and source perhaps? I have had no message from companies where I bought DC statues directly from them (e.g. Sideshow). There is a new distributor for the Diamond solicitations. If the local shop you use does not know that, perhaps try the next closest shop and see what they can do. I currently have a great local shop, but I had to burn through a couple others that just didn't seem to give a crap.

Ah yes, the extra layer of collecting struggles we Canadians have to go through. They better fix the issue or adapt otherwise long term it'll probably be quite negative for maintaining Canadian collectors.

As ambasah said, if it's a must have you should probably just order from the States and bite the bullet on the shipping + import fees. If there are multiple pieces you want might as well order them all at once too then. BBTS is pretty good overall for Canadian's; shipping ain't as bad as Sideshow and the like plus the Pile of Loot Feature is extremely beneficial for internationals such as us.

Back