Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone show me a close up pic of the hand? I think some of the claws on mine are screwed up.

those claws are different in a couple of fingers, just like the film...even the yellow art print shows this

Hi guys - quick questions
1) the paint app on my figure seems stunning except that on the teeth I can see that the teeth lining have been painted by the artist in the same red color as lipstick. Not sure if anyone else had the same
d57c43a378e04c2f250f1d3bbc288aba.jpg

2) - the eyes of this stand seem to have these white weatherings - is that intentional?

9ddcd8120df08daa8d5efca22920b6ad.jpg

So let me know friends!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Hi guys - quick questions
1) the paint app on my figure seems stunning except that on the teeth I can see that the teeth lining have been painted by the artist in the same red color as lipstick. Not sure if anyone else had the same
d57c43a378e04c2f250f1d3bbc288aba.jpg

2) - the eyes of this stand seem to have these white weatherings - is that intentional?

9ddcd8120df08daa8d5efca22920b6ad.jpg

So let me know friends!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Generally yours are in a perfect condition IMO.

Got mine last weekend with the yellow art print. The statue is basically flawless. I was impressed they didn't make any mistakes with the small white stitches. The art print is actually much cooler than I thought it would be. Just got to figure out where to display it.

I went ahead and messaged them about a damaged box version. While I love the print and would have liked it, the fact that Ii saved like $110 shipped to Canada I am okay without it.

So, does anybody know if there will be more characters coming or was this just a one off?

I had to readjust the whip hand properly. Lol. This is really nicely done and I'm happy with it. But my only issue is if you get it through SS for $259.99 + shipping and even with a $20-$25 discount code, it is overpriced. There's not really much here for the buck if you compare it to the 1966 Batman releases.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 165
Back