Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful piece to bad the movie sucked.
What? The Burton movies have held up better than any other comicbook movie I can think of. They were well received back then and still are today. But whatever, it's your opinion.

From Tweeterheads FB Page:

Some folks have been asking about the stun gun! Although we see it in action at the finale of the movie, remember... Selena got it from the clown at the very beginning of the movie before she became Catwoman. I just assumed it was always part of her arsenal.

From Tweeterheads FB Page:

Some folks have been asking about the stun gun! Although we see it in action at the finale of the movie, remember... Selena got it from the clown at the very beginning of the movie before she became Catwoman. I just assumed it was always part of her arsenal.

Cool. I'm glad they added it!

I can kinda see it (I think) when she's on the ledge with Penguin drinking champagne.

Cool. I'm glad they added it!

I can kinda see it (I think) when she's on the ledge with Penguin drinking champagne.

Thank you! You're absolutely correct. After Penguin and CW frame Batman for the death of the beauty queen, they hang out on the ledge of a building and BOOM, there's the taser on her leg. First time I looked for it i was watching it too quickly. Sat down and watched the whole movie last night and was able to catch it as well.

tumblr_mdtffdAjDY1qg4wteo1_500.gif

beautiful piece to bad the movie sucked.

This statue in person will blow your mind. I had to buy it at their booth at SDCC, and they were nothing but a pleasure to deal with, and the statue, in person... ugh... did I mention?? :)

ordered reg version w yellow print thru Tweeterhead...just an awesome looking piece...I bet ES will be 1000-1500...just a guess

So nice, but Pfeiffer i want....need in 1/4 scale. Thinking about SS have done a good portion of the catwoman characters, I am hoping for them to jump on this.

Back