Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely since most statues don't come attached to their bases. She'll just have steel rods coming out of the bottom of her feet.
Thanks. I'm hoping to put her in a detolf without the base but I'm not sure how that'll work with steel rods sticking out lol.

Also does this statue come with fabric clothing/whip or is it all sculpted like the rest of the statue?

^^^ that's a good question! Is it mix media or just painted statue!!! I was really thinking its mixed media!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweeterhead is fast becoming my favourite manufacturer.

I'm all over this piece.

There is no way I am missing this piece but wld have loved for it to be a mix media!

I love the base for this maquette. That alone is making me want this to be honest but Catwoman herself is looking great too. I think I might go for this at some point because the price is pretty good.

^^^ that sculpt by Trevor probably will be the best one ever! Also while a 1/6 figure can be released that pose and base is so iconic! Absolutely stunning!

^^^ was sold out day before night I think. I had to order directly from Twitter head and even pay ca tax :(

^^^ and agreed my friend! That statue has everything spot on going for it! Sculpt! The pose! The base! - overall full of Michelle catwoman attitude! I ain't missing that no way :)

Waiting for an Aussie supplier to get some of these because the conversion and shipping on this thing is massive atm. Until then i'll sadly need to pass on this, although i have contacted Tweeter to put my name on the list for the red art piece, i really want one for my wall, framed and all, love Olivias work.

I'm not too familiar with Tweeterhead, do their products generally look close to the prototypes?
I bought their Herman Munster this past Spook and the paint app was really, really spot on to the proto. Super good statue, super happy with the purchase.

Back