Statue Tweeterhead - Batman Returns: 1:6 Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought from twitter head - for 20 bucks more you get the yellow litho so was a no brained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a beautifully sculpted statue of my favourite female movie character. Even though Tweeterhead accomplished pulling off a great open mouthed head sculpt (which is close to impossible), I wish they had gone with a closed mouth expression. That's the one thing holding me back from ordering the statue.

It's a beautifully sculpted statue of my favourite female movie character. Even though Tweeterhead accomplished pulling off a great open mouthed head sculpt (which is close to impossible), I wish they had gone with a closed mouth expression. That's the one thing holding me back from ordering the statue.

I have the utmost faith that they'll make this look amazing.

I'm sure their paint work remains incredible between the prototype and the final release, it's just a personal preference.
Oh what the heck, I'll probably purchase the statue regardless. Just read this great piece yesterday. Glad Batman Returns is finally getting the broader recognition as the masterful piece of cinema that it always was.

cat001.jpg

cat003.jpg

cat002.jpg

cat005.jpg

cat006.jpg

cat004.jpg

I really hope tweeterhead does other characters from this first two films.... Batman & Joker being a must but a penguin would be cool too

Anyone thinking of getting this to display with the new Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman? It's statue vs. figure, but both being at 1/6 scale, I'm hoping they look amazing together.

Anyone thinking of getting this to display with the new Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman? It's statue vs. figure, but both being at 1/6 scale, I'm hoping they look amazing together.

That was my plan, but I'm waiting for a sale on the Batman figure first.

Back