TV Batman figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ancient Mariner

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Remember sitting in front of the telly singing na na na na na Batman! and loved the show, now I realise how camp it was but don't care, lol
Managed to get all the figures also got the unmasked batman and bat pole switch figures, (Not explained that well but I'm sure you know what I mean, if not please ask.
Can I just say, I'm not a fan of cloth capes on plastic figures.

Attachments

• Bat trio.JPG
    Bat trio.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Batmobile.JPG
    Batmobile.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 0
  • Villains.JPG
    Villains.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 0
I recently got the Batman villians' from the 1966 TV show. They are from Unleased Viper. I also have Cat Woman and Batgirl on order. Not sure if the Penguin should be so tall but the head sculpt looks great, after this I added the cigarette and holder.

Attachments

• Bat Villians.jpg
    Bat Villians.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
I recently got the Batman villians' from the 1966 TV show. They are from Unleased Viper. I also have Cat Woman and Batgirl on order. Not sure if the Penguin should be so tall but the head sculpt looks great, after this I added the cigarette and holder.
Very nice. I was almost going to get those but am glad I waited. Mars Toys is doing Romero Joker and it’s far less than what Unleashed Viper was selling it for.

Back