Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome.. but I have too much on order to put another $300 piece in my wallet. I hope SS makes 1/6th Sand People.

The more I think about it, the less I like the pose. If they were going to put a hand over his head they might as well put both, just like the scene where he jumps Skywalker. This is really an awkward pose, and it will be difficult to display where you can get a good view of him.

:lecture

I agree, the pose is not iconic.

I wouldn't try that. One day, you're going to find your PF Luke knocked unconscious.

Ordered my Tusken PF exclusive too along with General Grievous 1:1 Bust and the regular and exclusive Cammy...now I need a break... or maybe not...:emperor I hope The Emperor on Throne PF from Return of the Jedi will be next.

Ordered the Exclusive as well. I think the empty hand looks a bit out of place, but still overall it's an awesome looking piece. And I think he'll look good next to my Anakin PF when I have them together.

Another great piece from SS. Man, I can't keep up with all the p.f.'s I want anymore. I am running out of room.

I'm gonna have to pass on the Tusken Raider (unfortunately)

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9403.jpg

Unfortunately, I bought the attakus version, which I am very happy with, so gotta pass on this. Too expensive. Looks great though.

Back