Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This definitely does look good, and I didn't expect a Tusken Raider PF to be made either. I'll be pre-ordering, but still not completely sure if I'll keep it, all really depends on funds and space, and I still want my Qui-Gon PF! It should make a decent companion piece to the Anakin PF though, considering the little bit of history he had with them.

So the rifle is the regular, and the Gaffi stick is the exclusive? I would have thought it the other way around. Who would want one without the Gaffi stick?

It IS the other way around. The Rifle is the interchangeable exclusive. The Gaffi stick will be standard.

This definitely does look good, and I didn't expect a Tusken Raider PF to be made either. I'll be pre-ordering, but still not completely sure if I'll keep it, all really depends on funds and space, and I still want my Qui-Gon PF! It should make a decent companion piece to the Anakin PF though, considering the little bit of history he had with them.

your sig. kicks ass!!!!!!!!! :lol

This is a great choice. We can display him with Farmer Luke, or Anakin. Keep 'em coming.

The more I think about it, the less I like the pose. If they were going to put a hand over his head they might as well put both, just like the scene where he jumps Skywalker. This is really an awkward pose, and it will be difficult to display where you can get a good view of him.

i have to agree the pose seems - just not natural. The classic arms-over-head would have put this into the 'must-have' category.

This is still a very nice piece, just had so much more potential. Pity SS dropped the ball on this one.

I have been waiting a year for another PF from the original trilogy, and this is a great choice of character whose design is really well suited for the PF line. I am really pleased with it and happily put in an order for one today. I love the work they did on the costume! I think it will need to be displayed at about a quarter turn to the right, but the pose seems kind of fierce and I like it.

tuskennz2.jpg

Now I would love the Emperor and the droids, as well as Lando.

Back