Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need to get that one.

Hey, Shai, what happend to your Hulk thread?

I was absent for a bit and I heard it got Nasty....probably some Shai Haters as usual....Dave deleted it, but offered me to create a new one..but I think my message has reach enough people...I'm pretty sure That Randy will do one.Thanks for your support by the way..

:peace

I was absent for a bit and I heard it got Nasty....probably some Shai Haters as usual....Dave deleted it, but offered me to create a new one..but I think my message has reach enough people...I'm pretty sure That Randy will do one.Thanks for your support by the way..

Ah. Well, i hope my Spike & Chester pic didnt have anything to do with it.

And your welcome:duff Fingers crossed he makes one.

So that's where it went. I was looking for it today. :lol

Interesting pose, does anyone know what the Tusken is holding up in the air yet?

The_Two_Guys-341x246.jpg

This is the only SS item I'm interested in this year. Awesome choice, glad to see the PF line still going. SS SW PF line has just been getting better & better, can't wait for the next PF :joy

IMG_2124.JPG

The exclusive edition will come with the Gaderffii stick accessory, which will likely make it one of the most sought after exclusives in the series.

So the rifle is the regular, and the Gaffi stick is the exclusive? I would have thought it the other way around. Who would want one without the Gaffi stick?

When will this go up for preorder.

Im thinking about getting the exclusive and a regular through a retailer so I can display it both ways.

So the rifle is the regular, and the Gaffi stick is the exclusive? I would have thought it the other way around. Who would want one without the Gaffi stick?

Yeah, that does seem backwards.

I'm loving the base on this.

There [edited word] be ^^^^^ing about [edited word]. Oh [edited word], there [edited word] be ^^^^^ing.

EDIT: We can't say ^^^^^ing?? Is that word really that [edited word]?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back