Tsume Art Anime & Game Statues. News, Updates & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to start up the anime again. Buttholes showed the new character designs in the last episode and then quit! :slap

They need to start up the anime again. Buttholes showed the new character designs in the last episode and then quit! :slap
As much as I love the animes, I usually watch a little just so that I can imagine their voices as I read the mangas. Animes take way too much time. And mangas are quicker, easier for me. Thus I prefer mangas more.

Oh and after the Aizen arc is a crapload of fillers. Then it gets interesting, and now it's alright. Not as good as it was back when it started. Comedy is meh, and coolness factor turned all the ****ing way up.

Dragon Shiryu from Saint Seiya goes up for PO this month! Gonna be an expensive one but it looks amazing, can't wait to see official pics of him!

Never got it either..... why didnt they just put a filler arc in if the it was to close to the manga? They did it all those other times.

Zoro is due with Tsume this week and will be sent out in batches, starting this week, then mid December and the start of January!

I just want to get Shika and Madara figures asap. I won't pre-order Oro-sama before release date. I'm pretty sure this time.

I'm a big Tsume fan as well. As a present for myself this coming holiday season, I want to do a pre-order on a few figures. It'll be pretty expensive but I'm sure I won't be regretting my purchases.

Assembling video for Zoro! Oh My God look at it!! ITS HUGE!!!!

2 Boxes! It's so MASSIVE!! So much work gone in to. I suggest anyone who has him on PO watches this video!

Extra base for the other Zoro statue too! YES Thank you Tsume!

Last edited:
Statement from Tsume on Facebook!

Zoro is coming, and to all who ask will they make all the crew ??? I say yes ! take care piece is more heavy than what we thought. At the beginning we wanted to an empty resin but we didn t like the result. We finally made something full. The most expansive but also the most beautiful cristal clear resin. And you know what ? You need two hours and to persons to extract the tornado from the sillicon mold ? Isn't that crazy ? Yes we are ! But it will be forever one of those pieces that will make a change in figures and statues world, I am very proud of my team and I would like to thank you all to permit us to propose this kind of crazy stuff.
We love you all,
If you have any request about aftersales services please contact [email protected].
Cedric will do his best !

Haha, that's so ridiculous its awesome. Actually a good thing I am not into OP that much. Would be way to good a piece to pass, but spacewise its a bit of a nightmare.

In other news Dragon Shiryu is up for order! Did expect him to be a more greenish, is this the Manga colours?

Dragon Shiryu HQS by Tsume - Connexion

449 Euro.

shiryu_HQS-01.jpg

shiryu_HQS-02.jpg

shiryu_HQS-05.jpg

shiryu_HQS-07.jpg

Quick Phone pics.

IMG_20141223_163028_500_zpsfxrrz1hx.jpg

One for scale next to a detolf, it's actually not as big as i thought but it has a lot of depth to it, really doubt it'd go in a besta, i may try though to see :)

IMG-20141223-WA0005_zps3fr2tkld.jpg

I will try get a pic of it with all my Tsume stuff too at some point.

Usopp is due on January the 5th! So i should have mine about a week or so after!

1504643_1021555891203602_1307160855497755152_n.jpg

Zoro for Xmas and Usopp for New Year it doesn't get much better! :D

So finally did some pics! He won't fit in the Besta ( my first statue not to fit, even my Conan Fury of the Beast fit lol ) due to him being around 22-24 inches in depth, so pics have been took where he is gonna sit, would have liked to do him with a clean black background but it wasn't possible.

I can't really say anymore about the statue, it's incredible, if you are a Zoro fan or a One Piece fan then you CAN NOT be without this, honestly it's not just an oustanding One Piece statue it's honestly one of the most impressive statues i've owned. I will say assemble it where you mean to keep it because it weighs a ton and is not easy to move around at all, hence why i got no pics from behind haha!

1_zpsa6684e15.jpg

2_zps8638e388.jpg

3_zpsec1de01e.jpg

4_zps005d1f60.jpg

5_zps8d7b2e17.jpg

6_zps2ff43543.jpg

7_zpsc88a150e.jpg

8_zps9eb75916.jpg

9_zps126c03d5.jpg

Back