Tsume Art Anime & Game Statues. News, Updates & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first HQS from Tsume based on Fist of the North Star will be Raoh riding his mighty horse Black King, it is there at the event but no pictures yet. Very very happy with this, can not wait to see it!

Another license announcement was..................DRAGON BALL! SUPER happy this was announced, they have had so many people asking for Dragon Ball for so long and now its official!

jura2apy.jpg

ymedy2a7.jpg

Raoh looks fantastic! Hopefully they work on that base a little more ( he isn't on the traditional banded Tsume base yet ) but he looks great!

hokuto-raoh-tsume-statue-hqs-53.jpg

hokuto-raoh-tsume-statue-hqs-7.jpg

hokuto-raoh-tsume-statue-hqs-2.jpg

hokuto-raoh-tsume-statue-hqs-3.jpg

hokuto-raoh-tsume-statue-hqs-9.jpg

hokuto-raoh-tsume-statue-hqs-26.jpg

ROZAN 100 DRAGONS!

Also shown was the Shiryu HQS from Saint Seiya was shown, this was the one they said was going to be as epic as Zoro and holy hell were they right.

This looks absolutely stunning! I was waiting for a main character to come out to confirm whether i picked up the SS line and this has just confirmed it!

shiryu-tsume-hqs-annuncio-1.jpg

shiryu-tsume-hqs-annuncio-2.jpg

shiryu-tsume-hqs-annuncio-4.jpg

shiryu-tsume-hqs-annuncio-5.jpg

shiryu-tsume-hqs-annuncio-8.jpg

Cannot wait to see official pics of this! Definitely the best of the four with Renji a close second!

Last edited:
OMFG!!!!!! Ryu!!!!!!!!!! Insta-PO!!!

Raoh looks sick as well! It makes me ache for them to do Berserk statues.
And can't wait to see DBZ.

Just got an e-mail from Tsume saying Zoro is shipping very soon!

Can not wait for this one!

Also if you haven't seen the banner on facebook! :D

10622793_962907733735085_3815245788546026388_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great, excited for inhand pictures.

*off-topic* Man, your avatar reminds he how much I miss Bleach anime.

Wow, Renji looks amazing! :D
I have Tsume's Byakuya statue, but I haven't been actively looking for the others they did, so I'll be passing on Renji. But I'm looking forward to seeing some owners photos of him when he starts shipping.

Does this company have a Kenpachi in the works? He's been my favorite from the start.

Oh boy, sorry mate. Zaraki has been sold out for years now.
I wish I was in the collectibles world back then and heard of Tsume, I so would have gotten him. :(

bf2beb.jpg

Man, I wish I had started collecting when they made the Eyeshield 21 statue.

And I'm definitely waiting for a Kenshiro and DBZ statues. Hell yeah!

Oh boy, sorry mate. Zaraki has been sold out for years now.
I wish I was in the collectibles world back then and heard of Tsume, I so would have gotten him. :(

bf2beb.jpg
Yeah, I collect mostly 1/6 Hot Toys and hadn't even heard of this company until I started looking through the anime section. I saw they just announced the DBZ license so at least I can stay up to date on those pieces now.

If they made the new-look Kenpachi in the mangas, I'd definitely get him.

The longer hair makes him look uber badass.

fff1b2dbaa3897f28bf2502e865efa90.jpg

I need to catch up on the manga, I haven't read it since after Aizen was defeated. I've always liked Kenpachi's spikes but yeah his new look is badass.

Back