TRUE GRIT remake...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waller had to cancel :monkey2
But I'm still headed to it.

casablanca-train-rain-small.jpg

"Chien,
I cannot go with you or ever see you again. You must not ask why. Just believe that I love you. Go my darling, and God bless you.
--Richard"

:lol:lol

Well I just got back and it's an excellent film. I expected nothing less from the Coen brothers. It had plenty of humor throughout, and the performances were top notch! Go see it! :yess:

Man. I love the trailer... the actors are terrific, big fan of the 3...can't wait to see this..I'll bet this would surpass the original..

Waller, we need to hire a man with True Grit. Someone who'll be able to track down this ornery varmint called "Iron Fingaz". :wink1:

I love the newest commecial for this.

Cut to Bridges lighting a cigarette.

Cut to Brolan, "What is it you aim to do?"

Back to Bridges "I aim to kill you."

"True Grit"

Its like 10 seconds, its so bad ass.

Waller, we need to hire a man with True Grit. Someone who'll be able to track down this ornery varmint called "Iron Fingaz". :wink1:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pG-dFiIVSFg?fs=1&hl=da_DK"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pG-dFiIVSFg?fs=1&hl=da_DK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

He'll be easy to find. He's the only guy in Denmark :( with a bunch of Blu-rays and Sideshow statues. :yess:

Really great film IMO.

Can't say I cared much for the staleness for the girl though, but Bridges def made up for that.:rock

I love True Grit.

IMO, it's gonna be hard to surpass the original...and Jeff Bridges as Rooster Cogburn? :lol :lol :lol

John Wayne > Jeff Bridges

I enjoy the Coen Bros. work but I'm already having my doubts about this remake.

No offense to anyone’s taste but Bridges can play different characters, Wayne played himself

I haven’t seen John Wayne’s TRUE GRIT but I have seen very few John Wayne films and each film he plays himself and I find his performance very lousy (yea I know I’m probably the minority but hey, it’s just a matter of opinion) – I have and always will love westerns, and to me the ORIGINAL badass will always be EASTWOOD, his films outdo Wayne’s by far

i’m looking forward to seeing this one mainly because of Bridges and the Cohens

Back