Rooster Cogburn anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
So after seeing the Coen's brothers fantastic film last night, I got to thinking....
I really want to a Rooster Cogburn in my collection.

Has anyone ever made one in the past of the Dukes old film or even Cogburn from the book?

So far the only Jeff Bridges head I can find is that Iron man one which I'm not too big on. I figure if there is enough interest in a Rooster figure maybe we could even get a sculpt commissioned.

With the amount of creativity on this site I have no doubt this could turn into something awesome.

So after seeing the Coen's brothers fantastic film last night, I got to thinking....
I really want to a Rooster Cogburn in my collection.

Has anyone ever made one in the past of the Dukes old film or even Cogburn from the book?

So far the only Jeff Bridges head I can find is that Iron man one which I'm not too big on. I figure if there is enough interest in a Rooster figure maybe we could even get a sculpt commissioned.

With the amount of creativity on this site I have no doubt this could turn into something awesome.

When the HT Tron figures come out, you'll have a pretty good Bridges head. With some custom work, it could make a good Rooster Cogburn.
I'm sure it will be parted out on ebay, so the heads will be available in time.

I'm workin on one now using the PMC instructor head from Soldier Story...looks pretty good. I'll try and get pics when its a little further along...

I thought about the PMC one but it just looked a little TOO pissed for me. Is hot toys doing an older Jeff figure too? If so that would probably work great.

2uy4wmp.jpg

The PMC isn't that bad after you sculpt on some hair. The Toy Story heads are smaller but it just makes the body look bigger and if I'm not mistaken, Rooster was suppose to be a large individual. As for being too angry, I don't see him as a happy kind of character. He kills people for a living, not the kind of work for someone with a sunny disposition...

Honestly though the HT Flynn would work well, I'm just not waiting for the third quarter 2011 for him...

Any pics of spencers sculpt? I loved what he did with the GBs. Im lookig for his outfit now so Ill post some pics if I find anything good.

I was just about to ask for this figure and I saw this....haven't seen the movie yet but I know it would rock with the cast and Coen bros.

Sorry but this guy looks like a hamster in a robe....:wave

You have to see past your hamster vision googles...:)

This gives you an older version of his as the base. You
can easily dremel the hair and some of the bread off and
add some realistic hair. Along with that, some scars, an
eye patch and a good outfit and you'll really have something
there.

:clap:clap

Ike-Con - I know the PMC instructor is a little small, since its from Soldier Story but with sculpted hair and an eye patch, man it looks close. I'll try and post pics of it today... besides, the hot toys version won't be out til next summer/ fall...I'm kinda impatient...lol
Although I may pic it up when it does come out... Its a lot easier making something thats too pretty ugly than the reverse...

I haven't dirtied him up yet and there are still mods to be made but its a pretty good start...

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

Back