TRUE GRIT remake...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That trailer knocked my socks off. Jeff Bridges looks awesome in the role.

what trailer??............what trailer??, where?? where??.......:panic:

edit:.............just found it..............this looks to be bad ass..........:lecture

I just checked it out, and it looks damn good. Kudos to Bridges for having the balls to take on that role, I think he'll be great.

Just felt like embedding the trailer. Can't wait for this movie. Jeff Bridges looks amazing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uco41pOKeJg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uco41pOKeJg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That trailer looked extremely awesome!!! I'm definitely checking that out!! :rock :rock :rock

I've never seen the original and I'm honestly not planning on doing so before this comes out... Maybe if it's on TV or something but otherwise not.

Anyone reprising a John Wayne role is sacrilege. There is simply no one in Hollywood with the star power and presence of actors of that era.

Anyone reprising a John Wayne role is sacrilege. There is simply no one in Hollywood with the star power and presence of actors of that era.

Ironic you should say that, as John wayne had great screen presence, but he was an 'ok' actor. I love the Duke, dont get me wrong....Jeff Bridges can hold his own no problem

Yea, John Wayne was always John Wayne on screen - he was never an actor.

This movie has great potential, because the story itself was excellent. The problem with the original is that the little girl, who should really be the pivotal role, couldn't be with someone like Wayne in the lead. Here, it looks like we might get a much more balanced film.

This has the potential to be a true classic! Wont bother comparing it to the original, this will stand on its own. Cant wait to see it.

Teaser 1-sheet awesome as well:

grit-bg.gif

Back