TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little disappointed with the Panther effect, and I get more tired of Tara by the episode, but otherwise it was rocking last night.

Panthers? ..hmm?,i must say i was a little disappointed with that, we already have werwolf's..do we really need wercat's??

Were's come in all animals - get used to it. We never saw anything odd like were rabbits in the books, but Debbie Van Pelt was something different...were fox maybe? And there's another key character to come who is a pretty damn cool were...

Were's come in all animals - get used to it. We never saw anything odd like were rabbits in the books, but Debbie Van Pelt was something different...were fox maybe? And there's another key character to come who is a pretty damn cool were...

I am curious to see who they end up casting for that role. I really liked that character.

I noticed that yesterday, one eye gets wider than the other too, I told my wife maybe it's cause her braids are too damn tight and are pulling her scalp back. :lol

:lol

Her eyebrows go all weird and her mouth starts to quiver. It's just strange.

Hey, I really liked the "trip" Lafayette and Jesus went on.

:lol

Her eyebrows go all weird and her mouth starts to quiver. It's just strange.

Hey, I really liked the "trip" Lafayette and Jesus went on.

Yeah that part was awesome.

And Ill I didn't know there were only two left. They need to make more damn episodes. How many have there been 9? They need to do like 24 of them each season. :lol

And Ill I didn't know there were only two left. They need to make more damn episodes. How many have there been 9? They need to do like 24 of them each season. :lol
I totally agree, these 12 episode seasons are bull****! :monkey2

I just saw that Paquin and the guy who plays Bill got married over the weekend.
Things are really gonna get weird if Eric and Sookie bang now. :panic:

What a great episode last night. So much hotness. Can't believe only one episode left and we have to wait 2 weeks. :mad:

I :love Eric. :) There is no way in bloody hell that he dies - so I am curious how that is all going to play out.

Back