TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russell = Pure gold this season. He's become my favorite character on the show, I hope they don't kill him off (but they probably will)

I love the entire Russell thread, because it's completely unique. If you've read all the books, many of the pieces are minor variations on what you've already read (like Hadley's kid, Hunter), but the story line around the AVL, Russell and Eric is all the show's doing, and it's excellent.

However, as much as I like that, I also loved the scene with Sookie and Bill cleaning up after the were. Sookie is finally growing a pair, something the show version has needed to do for awhile. Here's to seeing this tougher version more and more now.

Season started slowly, but its been moving a full speed for several eps now....last night's ending was awesome...only three more to go? This season has gone quickly

Son of a _____, I was cleaning out my DVR yesterday and deleted the entire season :slap

Guys I am really gonna have to wait to watch in now :(......:duh

:rock :rock :rock

Thank you for that batty :)

Sorry King - you are a dork. :monkey2

:exactly:......:goodpost:

suicide.gif

I laughed so hard tonight when Jason wimpered, "Mama." :lol :lol

Dang, I don't want this season to end..... :(

Back