TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Sam's family is fubar. Have a feeling there is some creepiness going on between his brother and father.

Eric's flashback was very cool... be interesting to see how that will play out.

Here ya go Batty. Only one I could find:

tumblr_l5sd8di6wh1qcs3sko1_400.gif

Yeah, Sam's family is fubar. Have a feeling there is some creepiness going on between his brother and father.

Eric's flashback was very cool... be interesting to see how that will play out.

I think once the Sam's family issue is revealed we will be siding with the father. Just seems like they are setting it up for a twist....

Eric is gonna take them apart. I have a question...how old are these other vampires? Is eric subservient because of Vampire law or because the others are more powerful. For example the gaurd vampires at the kings castle. Isnt it silly to have big brute vampires? Vampire size doesnt matter...its age.

Mucho Spoilers for future episodes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Good episode. I'm very curious to know what Bill's real motive is. Sookie's got some Jedi power or some ____.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And just because there isn't enough pics of Alcide:

0720-manganiello-muscle-credit-2.jpg

I do have to say that my favorite characters this season are:

1. Eric
2. Franklin
3. Alcide
4. Jason
5. Russell
6. Pam
7. Jessica
8. Lafayette

At the bottom of the list are Bill and Sookie.

I've been watching - and the last couple episodes have been great. With one major exception, at least for me.

Sookie has got to stop being such a whiney, helpless, annoying chick. Yes, I'm used to the book version, who kicks some serious ass over the series (she killed Lorena on her own in the books, albeit with a lot of luck, and that was just her first of several supes that die at her hands), but the ever annoying Tara should not have been the one getting them out of that situation.

I'm kinda wondering where they are going with that too - Sookie can get away with killing Lorena, due to both her 'special' nature, and her connections, but Tara? No way the vamps would let her live after killing Franklin.

So how long before Eric manages to kill Russell? He's a character that's a whole lot more interesting in the show than he ever was in the books...

I have been anti Tara since the show started. However, the past two episodes she has done a complete 360. I LOVE the new kick ass version.

That said, something happened! Now Sookie is the whiney irritating person on the show I'm starting not to like.

WTF? :dunno

Good episode last night.

I wonder if Franklin is dead - we never saw his body turn into bloody goo - I have a feeling we may be seeing more of him....it may just take awhile for him to fully heal.

Poor Franklin. I hope he's not dead, he's a great character. It's cool that not all vampires are stable, that being undead for hundreds of years can affect some of them in different ways.

I was like a month behind so I watched the 4 recorded episodes plus the one last night and it was awesome. I must say, that the new character this season (Russell/Alcide/etc) have been GREAT. This is the best season yet and can't wait to get to the end.

____ing Tara.... so I guess Franklin is dead... Damn i hate Tara I wanted Bill to tear her throat out when she was trying to stop him from saving Sookie.. also finally that Magister ****** is dead!

I'd be really surprised if Franklin's dead. There was too much setup for that plotline to just suddenly stop. Plus, he didn't turn into a puddle of blood like the other vamps did when they died.

Back