TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This season is dragging. There are some cool parts but not enough overall. The fairy pond scene was horribly boring. They need to step it up in these final episodes. They spent way to much time looking for Bill and spent way to much time on the King. Although Eric is getting ready to unleash his vengeance on the King for killing his father. Now that will be interesting.

I will agree about the search for Bill, but the King has been one of my favorite characters this season. He's so...deliciously evil it's awesome to watch

I will agree about the search for Bill, but the King has been one of my favorite characters this season. He's so...deliciously evil it's awesome to watch

Amen. Denis O'Hare's Russell is a riot. He enjoys such a twisted joie de vivre(or should that be joie de morte?) in the ruination he causes. "Haaaaaaa, faaaaaaaaaaaanntastic!!!"

This season is dragging. There are some cool parts but not enough overall. The fairy pond scene was horribly boring. They need to step it up in these final episodes. They spent way to much time looking for Bill and spent way to much time on the King. Although Eric is getting ready to unleash his vengeance on the King for killing his father. Now that will be interesting.

I agree. There have been some cool moments, but overall we are more than half way into the season and it seems like they are still setting up parts of the story.

Well, here's episode synopsis for the rest of the season SPOILERS GALORE

Spoiler Spoiler:

If tonights episode ends again with Sookie screaming, I'm going to scream.

Also, if Russell is 3000 years old, why did he say commands to the werewolves that killed Eric father in a southern accent?

Finally got caught up thru ep 7 and all-in-all, fun season.....Some really shocking deaths (to me) so far......one of my fav characters has got to be the queen - super sexy and feisty!

It's hard to for me to care about the fight scenes because the werewolves are just so unimpressive. You see a growling wolf, camera cuts away, cuts back, naked bloody dude on the ground. :rip

I thought tonight's episode was pretty good. One thing I didn't understand was why Eric's ears and nose were bleeding when he was talking to Hadley. They weren't in the scenes before or after. :dunno

I'm still not sure whether Franklin is dead or not.

And the hillbillies get creepier and creepier.

I think Eric entered a home in which he wasn't invited.

No, they were at Russell's place. I think Hadley was brought along with Sophie-Ann. Besides, if all a vampire got was a bloody nose and ears, I'm sure more of them would enter a house uninvited.

No, they were at Russell's place. I think Hadley was brought along with Sophie-Ann. Besides, if all a vampire got was a bloody nose and ears, I'm sure more of them would enter a house uninvited.
I know he was at Russell's, I meant maybe he left and entered somebody elses home.

And Eric is older and much stronger than other Vamps, so maybe that's all that happens to him?

But if that isn't the case, then why the hell was he bleeding? :dunno

I know he was at Russell's, I meant maybe he left and entered somebody elses home.

And Eric is older and much stronger than other Vamps, so maybe that's all that happens to him?

But if that isn't the case, then why the hell was he bleeding? :dunno

I don't know!!!

:lol

Back