TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved tonight's episode. Damn Alcide is hot - :drool Loved how Eric called Lafayette "RuPaul". :lol And Tara wasn't quite so annoying.

Wow- there was a lot going on...think I need to watch it again. :lol

Yeah the RuPaul comment had me laughing my ass off. But I disagree about Tara. Unless they do something really cool with her I just can't seem to like her character. She brings the show down everytime she's on the screen. I just could care less what happens to her. :lol

Well, as always Tara's close to being killed... lets hope they go for it this season. Although, with our luck she'll just be turned into a vampire and get her own spin-off series :lol

I enjoyed last nights episode... Bill sensing Sookie's danger, yet not doing anything was surprising.

Well, as always Tara's close to being killed... lets hope they go for it this season. Although, with our luck she'll just be turned into a vampire and get her own spin-off series :lol

I enjoyed last nights episode... Bill sensing Sookie's danger, yet not doing anything was surprising.

He really couldn't do anything. If he went against Russell to help Sookie, he would be signing her death warrant. You know Russell would then let crazy vamp (spacing her name - Bill's maker) kill Sookie to torture Bill. That's my take on it anyway. :)

I don't think Tara will become a vamp. She didn't in the books - but then she also ha a very, very minor role in the books so who knows. I like Franklin - the actor who portrays him does a good job at making him seem a bit psychotic.

0624-iphone-4-droid-x_full_380.jpg

Loved tonight's episode. Damn Alcide is hot - :drool Loved how Eric called Lafayette "RuPaul". :lol And Tara wasn't quite so annoying.

Wow- there was a lot going on...think I need to watch it again. :lol

Yeah, a lot happened in this episode. The whole thing with the King and the werewolves was a surprise. Seems like everyone is involved with giving away or selling V. And it'll be interesting to see what Bill actually ends up doing.

Tara wasn't quite as annoying. It's probably because she had Duct Tape over her mouth. :lol

Yeah, a lot happened in this episode. The whole thing with the King and the werewolves was a surprise. Seems like everyone is involved with giving away or selling V. And it'll be interesting to see what Bill actually ends up doing.

Tara wasn't quite as annoying. It's probably because she had Duct Tape over her mouth. :lol

Good point. :lol :lol

And for the ladies (and some men):

shirtless-alcide.jpg

:yess: :drool

Just got around to watching Sunday's ep. Very good episode. I loved the ending. I also liked that music that was playing at the end but don't know who it was.

That is Damien Rice. The song is "9 Crimes".

Here's a slightly different version of it:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hUR5Gs9HSNM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hUR5Gs9HSNM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Not that I expected that exact scene...but I thought it was fairly obvious that the vampire king was behind the werewolves on V. I mean, the werewolves in the bar were the ones that kidnapped bill and we know they were working for the king.

Plus, we also know that Werewolves on V are super strong, AND that its addictive. So what better way to maintain control then to hook them on V? That way you have loyal dogs and a supercharged group of henchmen.

Tonight's episode was the best of the season so far.

I thought Eric's flashback was great. I like how we're learning more about his past. He's probably the most interesting character of the show.

And Franklin is totally bat-____ crazy. Someone needs to make a gif of him texting. That was so funny I had to rewind it and watch it again. :lol

Tonight's episode was the best of the season so far.

I thought Eric's flashback was great. I like how we're learning more about his past. He's probably the most interesting character of the show.

And Franklin is totally bat-____ crazy. Someone needs to make a gif of him texting. That was so funny I had to rewind it and watch it again. :lol
Totally agree on all counts.

"Watch how fast I type 'Mother****er'...love you."

You couldn't spoil it for me Batty. As long as I know Eric and Alcide are there, it's all good. ;)

I do love it!! :love :love

Franklin is such a nutjob - :lol His character is very entertaining. Looks like Lafayette is going to get some! :naughty

The whole backstory between Russell and Eric is becoming very interesting. Can't wait for the next episode.

This season is shaping up to be the best one yet. :rock

I even liked this week's postmortem with the guy digging up Eric's family. :lol

And how much weirder is Sam's family going to get? :cuckoo:

I even liked this week's postmortem with the guy digging up Eric's family. :lol

And how much weirder is Sam's family going to get? :cuckoo:

Yeah..what the hell is going on between the father and son? I wonder what he meant by he owns him? Something not quite right going on there.

Back