Trouble finding a Detolf in store

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Iron Koob

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't find a detolf in store. Are you guys having the same problems. Online it says that they have them in stock but I have been to the stores and they haven't been. Is something going on? Do you guys usually buy them online? The shipping is so expensive

I know at my Ikea they were removed from the floor one time I went a few months ago and when I went back sometime later only the brown one was there.

Here in Ireland they have discontinued them, so maybe they are getting scarcer across international Ikeas too? I saw one in the Ikea 'bargain basement' for €20 the other week, I would have snapped it up if I had the room.

They could do a variety of options because right now it's pretty hard to find a cabinet with 3 glass sides at an affordable price. I see most people just buy more detolfs and put them next to each other

i just bought two a few days ago here in Vancouver, Canada. Usually they are 79.99 but they were reduced to 59.99.

Back