Trophies / Achievements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you care about Achievements/Trophies??

• Total voters
I play the game first to enjoy it. Then the trophies/achievements give me a challenge and prolong the game life.

I do feel good getting a platinum though only 6 so far

Yeah im bad for achievements , i have only been online for just over a year and got just under 70k , done all the call of duty's on veteran and am working on halo reach at the momment on legendary.

Sometimes though i hate them , as they make you do realy stupid things on games ,like finding collectibles.
But then again you get the most out of a game i supsose.

Even though i have a ps3 im not to b othered about trophies for some reason.

It takes the fun out of games also as the first thing i do is look and the achievement list.
And then get realy angry doing a game on the hardest setting.

Jay

Yeah im bad for achievements , i have only been online for just over a year and got just under 70k , done all the call of duty's on veteran and am working on halo reach at the momment on legendary.

Sometimes though i hate them , as they make you do realy stupid things on games ,like finding collectibles.
But then again you get the most out of a game i supsose.

Jay

Besides online MP achievements, collectibles are the only ones I don't like doing. I usually tend to play through a game on Normal difficulty and then bump up the difficulty for the next playthrough while mopping up leftover achievements/trophies.

Back