Tron Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall I agree....some shots his eyes looks weird...I dunno...something throwing me off

I think it's one of those things where if you didn't know beforehand that it's CG you probably wouldn't notice, but the fact that we do know makes it seem wrong.

He looks more realistic in that small shot in the real world though.

it looks awesome. I think the young Bridges(knowing he should look a little older than the 82 Bridges) looks brilliant. He looks healthy and vibrant which I imagine a bad ass alpha dog version of Clu would look. I like the heavier (healthier) Clu looks much better than the original SDCC clip of Clu did.

shouldn't those toys be wearing grey jumpsuits not black if they're based on flynn's experiences from the first film?

Not feeling the jet thing at the end. Tbh this new trailer kinda took away a bit of my excitement for this one.

I was sitting pretty close to one of the microphones when they recorded us during the panel for the big crowd noises. It was fun and I hope that they are able to use a bit of it in the film.

shouldn't those toys be wearing grey jumpsuits not black if they're based on flynn's experiences from the first film?

Your right but its a bit of promotion for the new figures.

The light cycle toys arn't the exact same ones in the original film either, but according to this https://www.totalfilm.com/news/comic-con-09-tron-sequel-is-tron-legacy

They are Kevin Flynn's personal cycle, circa late 1980s, a model between the original and the current versions.

Would love to have them to add to my collection of tomy and neca ones.
The ones I have are cool but these are another level of cool,way too nice for sam,then again his dad is the dude;)

Last edited:
Back