Tron: Legacy poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If we could only get one more Tron: Legacy HT figure which should it be?

• Clu

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • Quorra

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Sam Flynn without cycle

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Rinzler

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Black Guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gem

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Hot Toys are CLUless :)wink1:did I just say that)

We need a Clu, as to whether or not, we are going to get a CLU.

Last edited:
That's what represents LEGACY in my mind:

FLYNNvsCLU2.jpg

One great actor and two completely different characters.
This is a major feature and reason why I love this Disney creation.
So without CLU this line makes no sense for me.

Chose Clu, otherwise it'd be rinzler, Clu would come with HS, helmet, data disc and coat in my dream.

Of course i'd love a Clu lightcycle, insead of removable leg, i'd wan a removable arm that leans to the floor from him to scrarch his data disc along.

As much as I'd like to see Quorra, it sounds like we are most likely getting a third movie and I can't imagine she wouldn't be in it, so she could be part of a Tron 3 line. However, I can't imagine why Clu would be in the third movie not just because of how the movie ended but because the next movie will probably be about Dillinger Jr. and maybe a Sark 2.0. Also, Rinzler won't be Rinzler in a Tron 3. If he is in it, He will be Tron.
Really if we get any of the three top vote choices I'd be pretty happy.

I keep looking at my Kevin Flynn on the shelf by himself and feeling like there is a gaping hole in my collection. I'm looking forward to the light cycle but since KF was never in that scene the two pieces are going to complement themselves that well.

If we could only get one more figure and that's it, I'd want Quorra. I think in a lot of ways she was one of the most important characters. If we get a Tron 3, my guess is a chunk will be about who and what she is, what secrets she holds as far as how she came to be and probably Ed Dillinger, Jr. attempts at gaining that information.
If there is going to be a sequel, It would probably make sense to get Clu out of the way now, since Rinzler/Tron and Quorra would be in the sequel.

If we could only get one more figure and that's it, I'd want Quorra. I think in a lot of ways she was one of the most important characters. If we get a Tron 3, my guess is a chunk will be about who and what she is, what secrets she holds as far as how she came to be and probably Ed Dillinger, Jr. attempts at gaining that information.
If there is going to be a sequel, It would probably make sense to get Clu out of the way now, since Rinzler/Tron and Quorra would be in the sequel.
I'd love a Quorra to pair with Kevin Flynn for display purposes. But in terms of importance to the film she ranks behind most of the other characters imo.
And I know that you voted for CLU :exactly::lol
:nono A CLU figure in the helmet & outfit he debuts in would be incredible though. HT could throw in a CLU sculpt & the 2 stress ball thingies he plays with while watching Sam debut in the games.

:yess:

I suppose as far as Quorra's importance she is probably more important as far as what is coming next then what went on in the movie. Only two characters seemed to know what she was and they weren't the bad guys.

I almost think we will see another release from HT because they will want bragging rights for being able to pull it off. I have no clue how they can make them light up and be articulated at the same time. I don't know if they would just light up the armored bits and then use a highly reflective material for the fabric parts of the costume.

A reflective material would be fine imo. If they do another Tron figure they better at least TRY to embrace this concept, b/c another figure standing around in a robe ain't gonna cut it. Medicom did it with reflective material on the DP duo, so I'm confident Hot Toys can do it, and do it better.

Man, as much as I want Rinzler, I'm voting Quorra. She was more important to the plot & I feel that HT could really do the figure justice since her suit wasn't overly complicated.

I hope they get this series up & running again. I know it's been said one hundred times but their output toward this line is sooooo severely lacking it's almost criminal.

CLU figure in the helmet & outfit he debuts in would be incredible though. HT could throw in a CLU sculpt & the 2 stress ball thingies he plays with while watching Sam debut in the games :yess:
Two costumes would be soooo awesome...
Figure of this character have so much potential and still "TRON: Legacy license is on hold"... Makes me verry sad :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Two costumes would be soooo awesome...
Figure of this character have so much potential and still "TRON: Legacy license is on hold"... Makes me verry sad :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
:exactly: How about this Riddick: When HT announces the Tron line is back in full effect they will announce a DX CLU set!

Back