TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally found Sam Flynn with arcade on Tuesday when TRON Legacy was released. I don't collect this series but this was a must have for me. The package was damged so I decided to open it. Plus the sticker on the front of the arcade is crooked. I'm still happy I found this. :yess:

I've checked 5 Targets and still can't find this set.

I think they showed up at random Targets across the country. I found two at mine and bought them both (one for me and one for a member here). But that's all I've seen. Jarvis and the Black guard and Sam and Clu were plentiful for quite a while at one of my local Targets.

IMGP5406a.JPG

IMGP5422a.JPG

IMGP5439a.JPG

2011-04-181.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

I've already picked up all the core vehicles (excluding the 3-man jet, didn't like it, and CLU's lightcycle, can't find it), all 4 deluxe figures, most of the basic figures, identity discs, and die-cast vehicles. Made sure I got most of it when it was on sale/clearance. :lol

Now I've started in on some prop replicas, including these two beauties:

Sam's data chip necklace

End of Line sector Quorra gave Sam

Also have a prop associated with a certain flamboyant night-club owner coming soon, should get it in a few weeks. :yess:

The data chip was $30 including the metal SIM card holder and chain. It's a really nice piece in person, the picture doesn't make it look as good.

Now if only I could find those gold and silver bits for less than $65 a piece....

Last edited:
The data chip was $30 including the metal SIM card holder and chain. It's a really nice piece in person, the picture doesn't make it look as good.

Now if only I could find those gold and silver bits for less than $65 a piece....

would you mind sharing the sellers name for the data chip? :)

Was watching that video and noticed them mentioning a Rinzler maquette.

What are the chances that the exclusive (when it eventually arrives) will have
Spoiler Spoiler:
? How cool would that be?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I already check a few on ebay the other day. Saw one with a buy it now.

make sure you look at the pic's good , there are some
on there that ar plastic sim cards with the lines & circle
made with pen .

Was watching that video and noticed them mentioning a Rinzler maquette.

What are the chances that the exclusive (when it eventually arrives) will have
Spoiler Spoiler:
? How cool would that be?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I want something like that so bad. Way more than any other character!:gah:

Kal-El, sorry I didn't get back to you yet, but yeah, that's the guy I got mine from. It has a metal sim card holder and is very high quality. I think he sells them for $40 BIN, but I got mine directly from him for $32 on the Replica Prop Forum.

Those sectors he sells are also great, they have various thicknesses of white material on the back, so light shines through them differently. Pretty awesome piece for the collection. :)

Back