TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Spinmaster had nothing from Tron during Toyfair...
I think it's safe to say this is the End of Line... :(

At least we got some kick ass figures out of it...
And we still have Sideshow's and Hot Toys' offerings to look forward to...
Flynn lives!!! :yess:

Good. Line ____ing sucked. I tried, but couldnt even muster to buy anything from this one....10 bucks for a really crappy 4" figure? Ugh.

I wish Hasbro got this license.

Atleast the discs were badass.

Good. Line ____ing sucked. I tried, but couldnt even muster to buy anything from this one....10 bucks for a really crappy 4" figure? Ugh.

it's really just a matter of opinion. I think most ppl in this thread have enjoyed these figures. they're quite fun. I found these better than Hasbro's iron man figures. at least the vehicles actually pertain to the movie.

as for the $10 a figure. Depends on how you shop. the most I've paid for these guys was $7, and I've gotten all the ones I've wanted save Castor and Clu on deluxe light cycle.

Atleast the discs were badass.

:lecture
can't argue with that

I thought the figures, although lacking some articulation, were great looking and fun to play with. I especially love a lot of the vehicles. And it's been awhile since I actually played with my toys.

Hi there Mike,

Welcome to the Forum

I merged your thread with the Tron collectables Thread that we have.

I've never seen that before but it sure looks cute :rock
x :wave

Thanks for the reply and the move. I actually checked this thread for it and didn't see anything so I figured this may not be the place for it.

Still hunting for Ultimate Clu. I found Ultimate Sam for $15 at Target but not even a sign of Clu. Found him at KMart for $40 and definitely not worth it. Too bad it seems like Clu is the last of the "ultimates" I would have a minimum loved to get an Ultimate Rinzler.

If anyone has a nod to where I can get Clu for an affordable price online shoot me a PM.

Still hunting for Ultimate Clu. I found Ultimate Sam for $15 at Target but not even a sign of Clu. Found him at KMart for $40 and definitely not worth it. Too bad it seems like Clu is the last of the "ultimates" I would have a minimum loved to get an Ultimate Rinzler.

If anyone has a nod to where I can get Clu for an affordable price online shoot me a PM.

Ross has them for $20 in stores.

Does anyone how or if it possible to make the lights stay on all the time till you turned them off with the ultimate sam because i wanted to display it at nite with the lights on ??????

And for me that was the big down fall of this line because who in the hell wants to keep hitting the button every 3 seconds

Does anyone how or if it possible to make the lights stay on all the time till you turned them off with the ultimate sam because i wanted to display it at nite with the lights on ??????

And for me that was the big down fall of this line because who in the hell wants to keep hitting the button every 3 seconds

I know someone on the RPF figured out how to make the Identity Discs stay on. I'm not sure if the same principles would apply to the Ultimate figures. I haven't been brave enough to crack open one of my discs or Sam to see if the setup is the same. The thread is here complete with pictures of the disc interior. Scroll about halfway down for the posts.

Yes you have to disconnect the red and black wire from the button and solder them to the main on/off switch.

Back