TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup!!!
I see you got the pullback and a new case :D
Do you ONLY collect Tron?
May I also ask how much for the lightbox? I can;t find anything affordable and really don;t want to make one ..........

Saw this at Wal Mart tonight....
dc330e58.jpg

Nice setup!!!
I see you got the pullback and a new case :D
Do you ONLY collect Tron?
May I also ask how much for the lightbox? I can;t find anything affordable and really don;t want to make one ..........

I collect over the years many things,look here in my Gallery

https://www.premium-format.de/V3/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5473

In the moment i collect Tron Legacy,Avatar and Sucker Punch in future and a few pieces from Lotr (XXL Enviroments).

Geil man, if you were looking to buy the 12inch Sam Flynn figure, i did see a few at Walmart Scarborough Town Center this morning on clearance for $15 and Hasbro Tie Bombers, Lego Star Destroyers for the same price.

Kiss, where did you get the lit sign and the framed images? I'm really interested in mixing the presentation like you've done, and framed material is hard to come by.

Matt

I found one of these at KMart the other day as well ($31.99). Judging by the posts here, it looks like some are starting to clearance out the stuff, which is wierd that they're apparently releasing new stuff - guess they want to clear out the old and bring in the new.

We should all keep our eyes on anyone starting their clearances - Target starts at 30% which I hope means 30% off the alread discounted price. If everyone will keep their eyes open for the sales to start, I'll do the same.

Kiss, looks like you send them high quality images and they convert them to poster-sized images - nice! Looks like you got the lighted box there too? That's a really brilliant idea.

Matt

Geil man, if you were looking to buy the 12inch Sam Flynn figure, i did see a few at Walmart Scarborough Town Center this morning on clearance for $15 and Hasbro Tie Bombers, Lego Star Destroyers for the same price.

Oh crap!!!!! I guess going to work late again! btw returning my lightsaber to Zellers and getting possibly 3 from Eric

Looks like some Tron stuff is now going clearance - saw the Recognizer and Baton (US) for $9.98 each. The funny this is, only one store in the chain had them at these prices. Gonna keep an eye on this store to see if the more...how shall we say...desirable pieces get clearanced as well.
BTW, bought another Kevin Flynn disc tonight - that makes 4!

Just a note for those who may be interested in any items from Disney UK. I am getting many Tron items for peeps but that is stopping soon.

SO, IF ANYONE WANTS ANYTHING BUT YOU HAVE NOT CONTACED ME BY PM YET, PLEASE DO SO NOW AS I WILL BE PLACING THE LAST ORDER FOR ITEMS TOMORROW.

Thanks.
Shell
x :peace

Oh crap!!!!! I guess going to work late again! btw returning my lightsaber to Zellers and getting possibly 3 from Eric

Nice, he is giving you a deal on these?..are they new?.

Oh and i forgot to mention, the Jabba figure set was on for $15 as well.

Had a friend pick up Sam for me as he lives right next to STC but I will head there today hopefully still finding some SW goodies.
Eric is getting the lightsabers from his distributers so it's new and will be cheaper than Zellers but not sure exactly how much yet.
Shell thanks so much for helping out again my geek heart is getting excitement nonstop with the help of all my fellow freaks :D

:borg:

Valfar

Thanks again for the headsup. It sure is fun for $15 :D
tron2o.jpg

Now onto the recognizer and Pullback :lol

Great price on the Ultimates! Picked up the large 3-man light ship from Kmart the other day. Way cool, and good to see these things are finally going clearance!

Target has Ultimate Sam and Clu on sale for $20 through March 19.

All stores?

I wish i could find a Clu... haha, i realize how silly that sounds.

I probably won't have the luck i had when i found all three discs in a week.

M.

Back