TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the line has sold well enough as well, but if series 3 were to happen, it should be already produced by now, for a release no later than February or March... otherwise they would have to wait for DVD/BD releases and maybe by then stores won't be interested anymore...

I already did a few weeks ago,
I got a generic reply saying they cannot disclose that info but keep visiting the stores... :slap

Thats unfortunate. I just got my reply and it seemed human:

"Dear Disney Guest,

Thank you for your recent email and your candid feedback.

We appreciate the fact that you took the time to convey your thoughts to
us and truly value everyone's perspective. Your feedback will be
forwarded on to management for review. The Walt Disney Company prides
itself in providing quality entertainment and merchandise for all and we
will continue to make every effort towards achieving that goal.

We look forward to future opportunities to meet or exceed your
expectations.

Have a Magical Day!
Sincerely,

Latoya
The DisneyStore.com Team"

maybe the winds are a changing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that IS a template too...
see how they don't comment on the specific question at all?...

Both the Recogniser and the 12" light cycle are UK Disney Store exclusive, so there's little to none chances that they will show up in the US...
Specially since Disney store is selling all TRON merch @ 25% which means they are trying to get rid of it before it ends up @ Disney outlets...

Yeah, I hate to say this but I think that ship has sailed. Those UK exclusives are that, UK exclusives.:monkey2

Hey i am glad they get some exclusives that the US doesn't get. Good for them. Offsets the fact that they have to pay all those fees for shipping and tax when they order here. Although I would love the light cycle:)

Hey peeps :wave

A few people have expressed an interest in the Disney Tron Pullback Cycle available here in the UK.

This is the website:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/tron-tron-pullback-light-cycle/p/34373/310700/

A friend has approached me about getting one for them and sending it to the US which I am happy to do but it also occurred to me that others may want that too.

If some of you want this piece I will gladly buy some and have them delivered to me.
The only downside is that I am housebound so am physically unable to go to the Post Office to post these to each individual.
When sending I would have to use a door to door courier (Fed-Ex/DHL) which is unfortunately more expensive.

So, as an alternative I could buy however many(if available), have them delivered to me and either forward them on to you individually through these couriers (which may be expensive) or forward the bulk buy on to one member, that would cheapen the shipping cost as it would just be one charge and could be split between all those who bought one. Then the member can distribute them within the US.

I am happy to help you get these if you want and the offer is there if you want it, so just discuss it and we'll see if we can organise something.
shell.
x :duff

Last edited:
That cool of you Adoptedscot!
It looks like it would be about $60+ per piece.

Hey peeps :wave

A few people have expressed an interest in the Disney Tron Pullback Cycle available here in the UK.

This is the website:

A friend has approached me about getting one for them and sending it to the US which I am happy to do but it also occurred to me that others may want that too.

If some of you want this piece I will gladly buy some and have them delivered to me.
The only downside is that I am housebound so am physically unable to go to the Post Office to post these to each individual.
When sending I would have to use a door to door courier (Fed-Ex/DHL) which is unfortunately more expensive.

So, as an alternative I could buy however many(if available), have them delivered to me and either forward them on to you individually through these couriers (which may be expensive) or forward the bulk buy on to one member, that would cheapen the shipping cost as it would just be one charge and could be split between all those who bought one. Then the member can distribute them within the US.

I am happy to help you get these if you want and the offer is there if you want it, so just discuss it and we'll see if we can organise something.
shell.
x :duff

Shell, I'm totally interested in getting one (and possibly 2 once I mention it to a colleague of mine). I am also willing distribute them out too if you'd like me to (I'm centrally located, so everyone is the same distance away from me! :) ). :wave

Shell, I'm totally interested in getting one (and possibly 2 once I mention it to a colleague of mine). I am also willing distribute them out too if you'd like me to (I'm centrally located, so everyone is the same distance away from me! :) ). :wave

Hello, i'm very interested in this if someone can help me out. I live outside of Chicago. Looking for the 12" Lightcylcle and Recognizer. One of each. Reply here or send me a PM. Thank you!

That cool of you Adoptedscot!
It looks like it would be about $60+ per piece.
My pleasure Spenser, if I can help I will. :duff
x

No probs, just emme know if it's 1 or 2 mate :duff
x

That's really nice of you Shell!
I already have a good friend getting it for me, but if I know of anybody else needing one, I'll send them your way!
:duff!!
Glad you've got something arranged already :wave
x

Hello, i'm very interested in this if someone can help me out. I live outside of Chicago. Looking for the 12" Lightcylcle and Recognizer. One of each. Reply here or send me a PM. Thank you!
Is this pice avaible from the Disney Store UK cos I can't see anything called a 'recognizer?
Incase you guys havn't noticed yet I've not seen the new film and didn't really like the old one anyway :monkey3 so you'll have to specify what you want etc.

Here is the link for the site we are talking about:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/tron/c/310700/?Dn=

Here is the link for the Pullback Light Cycle we are talking about:

So, if you guys are interested please pm me and I will start getting a list together.

Thanks all :duff
x :peace

Last edited:
Dang that is sooo nice of you!!!! Too bad there is no recognizer to be found on their website. I live in Canada so I won't be able to join up the US group to benefit on any savings but if more Canadians be in on it I could help redistribute. I want the pullback :)

:borg:

PM sent :hi5:

Is this pice avaible from the Disney Store UK cos I can't see anything called a 'recognizer?
Incase you guys havn't noticed yet I've not seen the new film and didn't really like the old one anyway :monkey3 so you'll have to specify what you want etc.

Here is the link for the site we are talking about:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/tron/c/310700/?Dn=

Here is the link for the Pullback Light Cycle we are talking about:

So, if you guys are interested please pm me and I will start getting a list together.

Thanks all :duff
x :peace

The Electronic Recogniser is available in-store, so it's not available online...
only the light cycle.
:wave

Back