TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worried Hasbro was more boyish but looked good on the box but still wasn't sure if MR was even more accurate. Yeah I forgo the MR ones even when they were selling for less than $100 at Costco at one time :( those were the days when this hobby did not had a deathgrip on me :D

:borg:

why the ____ can't any stores get a 12 inch CLU?!?!?! They have 4,000 Sams but no CLUs!!!! Oh well HT is going to make a CLU that will _____ smack spin masters version so I can wait.

There is a 12" Clu????? I didn't get Sam cause by his lonesome seems a waste

:borg:

Strangely, there were (havent check in a week or so) a TON of CLUs in my area. It was probably the 3rd most in stock item next to the classic cycle, and 12" Sam. :dunno

The IMPOSSIBLY pieces in my area are the diecast... :(

Yea I've seen quite a few 12" Clu's especially at Target. Just saw him at Walmart today. They got more of everything in finally EXCEPT Deluxe Clu with lightcycle... :gah:

Target has a sale going on this week on most of the legacy toys. I picked up the one man light jet and the recognizer case for $13.99 each... The core figures! Were still $9.99 each. All they had were series one. :( I still haven't seen quorra or caster at all yet...

I saw that big 12" Light Cycle on Ebay the other day, but the guy wouldn't ship outside of the UK,
looks amazing as it lights up nicely... here are a couple of pics, from the auction...

picture.php

picture.php

:panic::panic::panic:
Awesome!!!

Has anyone own this 12" Light cycle? Can post more pictures? Can't see clearly with light ON. Thanks

When the its a American movie, why the hell would you only sell something in the UK? Oh well the HT light cycle will blow that thing out of the water anyways.

The Targets in my area are also filled with 12" CLU. They also have a ton of Rinzler. Sam is the tough one to nab in any format around me save the lightcycle.

There's word on the other forums that the Disney Store pres may be doing something to bring them here. Several members have been barraging him with tweets and emails. The reply has been that he's working on it. Who knows. Just keep bugging him and we may get what we want.
He's at @DisneyStorePrez and they also have a youtube channel you can send messages to.

Back