TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I post some TRON Legacy pins I have (only 2 at the moment).

This one can be found at Disneyland
IMG_0069.jpg

And this one was passed out at the free screening of Tron Legacy at select theaters...
IMG_0057.jpg

Found the Rinzler and Kevin discs yesterday at Target along with Series 2 of the die cast and the Deluxe Light Jet.

Rinzler and Kevin discs are Series 2 and the Sam disc is Series 1. They've just started getting wide distribution. Both discs are very cool, though I'd wished they'd used colored LEDs for Rinzler's disc.

The Light Jet is really nice! The Black Guard figure that comes with it is fairly static but his face is looking forward which looks good. I hope they release a Clu Light Jet too. The light-up effect is nice as well.

Series 2 Core figures were nowhere to be found, but I have Quorra and Jarvis on their way to me (along with the die cast Light Jet and 3-Man Light Jet) via a trade.

I have to say I really like this line. I think it looks great. I do wish the larger figures had more movement (especially Rinzler!) but they have nice sculpting. I've heard that no Series 2 is planned for the deluxe figures which bums me out. I would really like a Quorra and Kevin Flynn in that scale at least.

Thought I'd share a few pics:

5262145013_f6cac4ddcc_b.jpg

5262754790_a52c476b92_b.jpg

5262145145_c57cb069e4_b.jpg

5262145299_4518a5d99f_b.jpg

5262145617_88282e0fd5_b.jpg

[/quote]

Oh, and here's a repaint I did of the Kevin Flynn figure. I actually think the sculpt looks much better with a decent paint job. If someone was better at painting then I, I bet they could make it look even better.

5196842975_8dbec46aea_z.jpg

Note about Series 2 - all figures from series 1 have been repacked into series 2 packaging. The cards are wider. Sam was in Series 1 but now also in Series 2 repacks.

Actually, that's not strictly true. I don't think Kevin Flynn or the Sentry are part of Series 2.

Oh, and here's a repaint I did of the Kevin Flynn figure. I actually think the sculpt looks much better with a decent paint job. If someone was better at painting then I, I bet they could make it look even better.

5196842975_8dbec46aea_z.jpg

Why'd you give him Lloyd Bridges' eyebrows? :slap

They are actually not far off in size, just in real life his eyebrows arent so thick. I exaggerated them a bit because in person at that scale he didn't quite look right. Now I think they are perfect, but I suppose in the pic they do look big. Part of the danger in photographing small figures. :)

Someone on another forum wanted pics of Kevin's disc. Thought I'd share here too.

5298563109_607fbc4dc4_z.jpg

5299164522_3eae3ba2a9_z.jpg

5298563223_13ffbb92b6_z.jpg

Last edited:
JonWes,
Thought the discs were circling lights, is yours modified? It looks like it's all litted up at once.

What's so different about Kevin's disc? Is it a lighter shade of blue?

The body of it is totally white versus being black and it has white lights.

JonWes,
Thought the discs were circling lights, is yours modified? It looks like it's all litted up at once.

Even though the lights do go in sequence if the room is dark enough (as it was here) most of it is illuminated... also, the exposure is slightly longer than normal so it might be picking up several of the LEDs as they went off in one pic. Also, there are times in the sequence when all the lights are on, I believe.

hey guys, bought 3" Clu today, but haven't opened him yet b/c I saw some pics online and here of him on the lightcycle and was curious to those of you who have both, What's the difference between the Clu that comes with the light cycle and the regular carded Clu? Is the one on the light cycle head/neck stay in that position or does the joint allow the head to move own for when standing? Also, does the lightcycle Clu light up and come with a ID disc to be held in hand? comparison pics would be greatly appreciated as well if possible. Thanks

hey guys, bought 3" Clu today, but haven't opened him yet b/c I saw some pics online and here of him on the lightcycle and was curious to those of you who have both, What's the difference between the Clu that comes with the light cycle and the regular carded Clu? Is the one on the light cycle head/neck stay in that position or does the joint allow the head to move own for when standing? Also, does the lightcycle Clu light up and come with a ID disc to be held in hand? comparison pics would be greatly appreciated as well if possible. Thanks

The light cycle CLU is not poseable and does not light up. He is made to ride the bike only. He does not come with a disc either.

If you look on the table in the videos for the sneek peaks on the 12 Days of Sideshow, you can see from what I can make out the Light Cycle maquette and concept of what looks like Quorra :D

Just for you guys to look out for

Clu on the light bike is PARTIALLY poseable. You can move his arms and his head. But at least he has a good sculpt and he's looking upwards.

The single carded Clu fits on the bike just fine and you'd be able to sorta recreate the moment where he's holding out his identity disc.

You can also switch the heads on the Clu and Light Cycle Clu so it's looking forward.

can you post the dpci # for the discs if you happen to still have your receipt?

I'll take a look when I got home to see if I happened to keep the receipt.

Back