Trick R Treat Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite Horror Icon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Voted Myers as HE IS the definition horror, but just wanted to throw out there that I really love the character of Jason Bateman.

Freddy has been my favorite modern horror icon since I first saw NOES in 1985...

Jason and Freddy my faves, but I have to say Jason by a hair. Thanks for offering such a great giveaway, very generous of you.

Only reason Myers is winning is becAuse it's so close to Halloween. Everyone knows Jason Voorhees is the king of all Horror icons and the grandfather of 80's horror.

Freddy and Myers place second and third, respectively.

For me, and I'm only 23, I grew up with these guys already having made a name for themselves. So it comes down to which one I have the fondest memories of scaring the ^^^^ out of me as a kid. Freddy running around that boiler room when I was 7 in my dark living room was pretty damn scary, but when I went out trick or treating, it was Michael Myers I was afraid was going to get me. But in all fairness, I also lived in Haddonfield then. I do actually live in Voorhees now, only one town over. Go figure.

Bumping this to page 1 so more people can get their votes in.

Got my Sam today, and an extra for the winner.

PICT1759.jpg

Only reason Myers is winning is becAuse it's so close to Halloween. Everyone knows Jason Voorhees is the king of all Horror icons and the grandfather of 80's horror.

Freddy and Myers place second and third, respectively.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Bumping this to page 1 so more people can get their votes in.

Got my Sam today, and an extra for the winner.

PICT1759.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Back