A New Begining 1/6 Custom Roy Burns Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ones1customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very Happy with how this one came out guys pics soon

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgRqIUa4E_M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgRqIUa4E_M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's mine Seb! Between my revamps by you and my part 5 and 8 by One I finally have a full set! Minus a remake but we'll have to fix that, right One? :wave

Awesome work again. The lake pam and jason look great. If you offer up the Roy head and mask, I'll take some!!

Dude, rarely will I ever say that, But I take back my comment that you have 0 personnality....Lollll...Those customs are f'n great...Dare I say, your even surpass, the Master and originator ,Dark Artist on those...

ROY AND PAM AND KID JASON ARE JUST GORGEOUS.

Would gladly pay top $$$ to get yours from your hands.

Last edited:
Dude, rarely will I ever say that, But I take back my comment that you have 0 personnality....Lollll...Those customs are f'n great...Dare I say, your even surpass, the Master and originator ,Dark Artist on those...

ROY AND PAM ARE JUST GORGEOUS.

:slap:slap:slap:thud::lol

ROY AND PAM AND KID JASON ARE JUST GORGEOUS.

:1-1:
How about the "pitu wannabe", take that back too? :lol

No but seriously, very nice to say that. I know One personally, he's an awesome dude with a ton of personality. I'm very lucky to be owning around 12 customs from him when all is said and done. And yes, they are way better than DarkArtist. Nothing against him.

Attachments

• thundercracker.jpg
    thundercracker.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
  • thunder.jpg
    thunder.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • thund1s.jpg
    thund1s.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13
One has a lot of talent, you should respect him.
I followed his work for some times now and i would like to say that he's has stepped his game a lot in a short amount of time.

And he's an awesome guy all around.

The neck joint was so well hidden, until he did the close-up I thought Roy actually had a mini rubber hood! :bow

I thought that as well. One's on top of his game once again.

Sideshow, get the license back and hire this man A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!:impatient:

nice figure u have here brother... please keep it up man!!!!

Back