Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

I had a hell of a time finding it today. Target and Meijers didn't get any in. At Best Buy, the regular DVD was in the new releases, but I had to search out the blu-ray amongst all the other blu-rays.

Picked it up this afternoon at Walmart of all places. They had no Blu Ray copies of this movie. They had maybe 10-15 copies of the DVD in stock for $14.99. Can't wait to finally watch it!! :banana

Crud... I just saw my blu-ray is not coming from Seattle but from Kentucky... so I will have to wait a few more days. :( :(

There is a $25.00 gift card code for Sideshow in the Blu-Ray copy that I picked up from Best Buy today. There were no Blu-Ray copies on the shelf, I found mine on one of their little carts that they use to stock the shelves.

Going on the hunt now! Schoolwork is all done and I can't wait to see this film. Hope I don't have any trouble locating a bluray copy.

I was able to get a copy before work today, wasn't in new releases just sitting with regular horror stock. Going to wait for the wife to get home, settle in and watch this. Been waiting a long time now to see it.

I was able to get a copy before work today, wasn't in new releases just sitting with regular horror stock. Going to wait for the wife to get home, settle in and watch this. Been waiting a long time now to see it.

If you love all things Halloween, and Horror films, You will LOVE this film!:D

I just watched it. I loved it! I'll elaborate later.

Just finished watching it, AWESOME movie, everything I love about Horror and Halloween combined!! Instant Classic in my eyes!! :rock

Glad people are liking this, not only did I get my copy from Best Buy just now, but there was a really cute girl scoping out Trick R Treat so I reccomended it and asked her if she wanted to go see Zombieland with me. I'm out to go meet up with her at the theatre now. :banana

Just finished it. My wife and I both loved it. Like Halloween? You'll love this film. What a treat! Why don't they make more movies like this? I can see this becoming as annual a tradition as Carpenter's Halloween or Nightmare Before Christmas. Instant classic.

Bought my copy on Bluray today at Best Buy. No cute girl there to ask out, though. I'll watch it alone in shame later. :(

Back