Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

wow, how did i miss this thread :confused: i am really glad to see there are a lot of good comments for this movie, now i gotta see it! :duh i never realized SS had the doll based from this movie :slap now i gotta get me one :monkey5

Sam is a great piece, it really stands out on a shelf!

Yep, Sam kicks ass

review_trtsam_1.jpg

Be careful about getting TOO hyped up for the movie though. It's a fun, scarey 80's style flick that you should really enjoy, but it's not the second coming, and it has the potential of getting too built up by all the amazing praise. You may end up feeling let down by it just because of the build up, and the movie deserves better.

How hard is it to pick a dang release date. One site says 10/6 another says 10/27.

I have no idea how many people fit in Ballroom 20 at the San Diego Convention Center, but it was surely several hundred, if not a couple thousand, and it was a blast. Definitely go see this if it's playing on the roadshow tour within driving distance of you.

Ballroom 20 seats 4,200
https://www.comic-con.org/common/assets/ccmag_09spring.pdf

Does anyone know why this film isn't getting a theatrical release? I can believe that some could think it's over-hyped, but can't we all agree that it's better than direct-to-video?

wheres that picture with Sam standing on someones doorstep? i looked through the whole thread and couldnt find it :dunno i love that pic. i am glad this guy is still on backorder cause i ordered two of him :joy

You know, there's something about this figure that demands to be posed and photographed.

Trick 'r Treat Knocks
Paquin's horror flick to DVD and BD.
by David McCutcheon
August 14, 2009 - On October 6, 2009, Warner Home Entertainment will release Trick 'r Treat on Blu-ray and DVD.

The horror flick revolves around a touch of evil that goes door to door with wickedness following in its path, and stars True Blood's Anna Paquin. The film is also helmed by frequent Bryan Singer collaborator Michael Dougherty. It will contain bonus materials and extra features, and the DVD will be available for the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of $27.95, while the Blu-ray will run for the MSRP of $35.99.

The Trick 'r Treat releases will feature the following bonus materials:

Trick 'r Treat: Season's Greetings with optional commentary by Director Michael Dougherty

How Did Many of Our Scary Season Traditions Start? Featurette (BD exclusive)

Special Effects Comparison (BD exclusive)

Additional Scenes (BD exclusive)

Digital Copy (BD exclusive)

Director Commentary (BD exclusive)

BD-Live (BD exclusive)

Check out the box art below:
trick-r-treat-knocks-20090813073450129-000.jpg

Yes! Glad this thing finally got a release date. It's ordered just as soon as it shows up on Amazon. :chew

Finally. Loved it at the free screening and the Manns Chinese on Hollywood BLVD a year ago (or was that two years ago).

Why does all the cool stuff need to be only on the BD? Oh that's right, it's their way of sh-itting on everybody who hasn't bought Blueray yet. Ass holes.

Back