Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made this 1:1 replica hero Gizmo and car to go along with my trick or treat gremlins that should arrive any day. Timed it perfectly. Hope there is not a lot of customizing needed.

6ubjzal.jpg

aEdNL7C.jpg

e3pcg1h.jpg

dq5ZgXW.jpg

Last edited:
That's greatness!

It seems like Trick or Treat only got a small first shipment in, and sent those our to direct customers. I still have heard nothing from BBTS.

That's greatness!

It seems like Trick or Treat only got a small first shipment in, and sent those our to direct customers. I still have heard nothing from BBTS.

when i spoke to them a couple weeks back, they (TOT) said that they were on back order. the 1st few rounds went out to early pre-orders... but the batch they had were gone quick... the rest of their pre-orders were going to ship out in september is what they told me. so wouldn't expect bbts or recent orders from other places to go any sooner than sometime sept-oct.

Made this 1:1 replica hero Gizmo and car to go along with my trick or treat gremlins that should arrive any day. Timed it perfectly. Hope there is not a lot of customizing needed.

6ubjzal.jpg

aEdNL7C.jpg

e3pcg1h.jpg

dq5ZgXW.jpg

Fantastic work!
I'm looking for a dreamvette and the luggage too!

By the way, did you customize the car too?
The only Dreamvettes I've found have the rims and rack in yellow, not white... seems like you changed the tires too?

That looks great GZL!

I begin to wonder if anyone will try to replicate the Dorry's Tavern scene with these - I'd do it myself, but I'd have to win the lottery first. :lol

I just went over to bbts and ordered a 2nd. Too much fun moving them about the house around Christmas. How goes working with the hair on stripe, are you able get it styled in a way you are happy with?

I just went over to bbts and ordered a 2nd. Too much fun moving them about the house around Christmas. How goes working with the hair on stripe, are you able get it styled in a way you are happy with?

Not really. IIt's not bad, but nothing like what they showed on the prototype. think I may find something thicker to replace it.

What is it made of? The life-size puppets are garbage the heads were made of latex...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Don't hate me, but I just went on Ebay and bought the same props since what you did looks SO DAMN GOOD.

:lol I don't blame you a bit. It's so easy to give these things a bit of personality like how they had in the film. I may switch these out with popcorn bags on the ears

MTUL6.gif

and I'd like to have one hanging from my ceiling fan. :lol

fullwidth.aa60d4b7.jpg

I went ahead and ordered another one from TOTS. I used the code TOTSFB to get $20 off, which ended up covering shipping. I could have gotten it for about $8 less from BBTS but figured I'd get it quicker from TOTS.

Back